Current Thoughts on "Toss-UP" Games?

:unsure:
We beat South Carolina and lose the GA, Bama, and FLA. We win the rest. Some of them tough wins, but we get through.

How do you figure we beat SC and lose to FLA you seen them both play this year right? South Carolina looks a whole hell of alot better then FLA and nearly beat Ga.

South Carolina beats Florida no contest.

Having seen Auburn and Vandy play, as well as UT, I see those as losses. Ky is a win. Can't comment on Mizzou as have yet to see them.

I think we lose to Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama

So we need to beat 4/5 of these to be bowl eligible, I just don't see that. I hope like hell, but I just don't. I'm thinking we finish 5-7, but I'd be glad to be wrong.

South Alabama
@Missouri
Vanderbilt
@Kentucky
Auburn

How does Auburn look? I've only caught glimpses so far, not nearly enough to have a true read. To me, that is the key game-we win that one, we should be bowl eligible.

There is no way we lose to Mizzou, Vandy, or KY! Vandy and Mizzou get way too much credit on here. 6-6 at the worst and I still think 7-5. I've watched Vandy in 2 games now and they are not good. Mizzou is mizzou, they suck.

I don't remotely understand the love Florida is getting they are pitiful this year. Even so given our current offense they may be tough to beat, but their record in the SEC isn't going to be very good.

VN Store

Back