"Curveball" proud of lying about existence of WMD in Iraq

Mr. Know nothing is what you are, how are you? Experience and eyewitness to workplace power politics has shown me realities that mock your holier than thou attitude. When you're the only minority or woman, or whatever in the workplace, you're not expected to, but demanded to kowtow to the ruling power. If you refuse, you lose your job, your reputation, thus your ability to support your family. Further, you get a negative report on your record, you get smeared so that when you seek new employment. They make it nigh impossible to gain work thereafter. You assume you know something you don't. So you just pontificate out of both ignorance and arrogance by shouting out your rear end and nothing more. Your type is the very personification of:

Truth and knowledge would destroy your paradise.
Thus, for you, it is true that ignorance is bliss,
Because for you, it is folly to be wise.
He made a choice to lie which ended up costing hundreds of thousands of innocent lives. When confronted with the difficult choice he lacked the integrity and conviction that his career and reputation were built on.

He made a choice to lie which ended up costing hundreds of thousands of innocent lives. When confronted with the difficult choice he lacked the integrity and conviction that his career and reputation were built on.

Your philosophy is: Ignorance is bliss. Hold your ignorance close, your arrogance closer, and bless your heart, Lt. Gen. John Bell Hood.

Saddam was a mini Hitler. He mass murdered Kurds.
The mistake the US made was not finishing the job the first time….

Your philosophy is: Ignorance is bliss. Hold your ignorance close, your arrogance closer, and bless your heart, Lt. Gen. John Bell Hood.
What ignorance? He had the ability to not be the reason hundreds of thousands of innocent people died and chose instead to lie. That's what you post says. Why do you have such an issue backing up your words? At this point you're just trolling

No. The USA's mistake is constantly sticking our noses in other nations' business. If they want to slit their own throats, let them. And too often we tend to be just as guilty of the accusations we hurl at them.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
What ignorance? He had the ability to not be the reason hundreds of thousands of innocent people died and chose instead to lie. That's what you post says. Why do you have such an issue backing up your words? At this point you're just trolling

OK.

That's all my son will say about the event. I don't know.
So it could be cap.

1f9e2.png

Never should have been in Kuwait the first time. None of our business and April Glaspie even gave Saddam the impression that the US would not get involved in a regional conflict. And before that, we never should have armed them in the 1980's when they were fighting Iran.

Reactions: EasternVol
I am not familiar with that term (cap). Do you mean "it could be crap," as, in I am providing misinformation?

He is trying to act cool. Cap means lie. It is used that way by teenagers. No idea how they came up with it.

My son was in Iraq. The general consensus that it was a lie is a lie. He told me what they found in warehouses. You'd be shocked.
What would the George W. Bush Administration / the State Department under Bush have had to gain by withholding substantial discoveries of Iraqi weapons from the American public? GWB did not leave office until January of 2009. We had been in Iraq for 5 years and 10 months. That war and the lies which precipitated it, have been a major stain on his legacy. What you are suggesting simply doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: EasternVol
Think maybe it was a ruse to make troops believe they were there for good reason?
Are you implying that the substance(s) my son and his platoon were exposed to were put their by friendlies? Tell that to the guy whose arm/hand were messed up.

Last edited:
Are you implying that the substance(s) my son and his platoon were exposed to were put their by friendlies? Tell that to the guy whose arm/hand were messed up.
You said that he wasn't told and didn't know what was in the warehouses you mentioned. If they were harmed by it they should know what it was.

VN Store

Back