D.J. Augustin to Enter NBA Draft

good call. he's definitely behind those 2. If Lawson follows through, he might very well be behind him too.
Bayless is talented. However, the more I watched him as the season wore on, the more I felt like I was looking at Dajuan Wagner, Part II.

come on hman, you're normally very levelheaded. Why would you come to a thread that you don't have to read, then tell us we're boring you? I expect stuff like this from many of our other VNers, not you.
I was humorously (in my opinion) responding to the idea of Augustin entering the draft, not you guys opinions. From now on I will pm you to seek your approval before entering into the discussions on this board.

I was humorously (in my opinion) responding to the idea of Augustin entering the draft, not you guys opinions. From now on I will pm you to seek your approval before entering into the discussions on this board.
you certainly don't need my permission, but I was surprised.

Bayless is talented. However, the more I watched him as the season wore on, the more I felt like I was looking at Dajuan Wagner, Part II.
might be, but he appears to be about 428.7 times smarter than Wagner, and a better shooter.

DJ will be fine unless he has to guard D Rose in the Asoociation, in which case he will be most assuredly pwned again.

VN Store

Back