Daily Baseball 2013

Thoughts on Jerry Jones comments regarding Romo and being required to put in "Manning-like" hours at the team facilities and in preparation?
Well, I can see where any owner would want their QB to emulate Manning when it comes to preparation. They are certainly paying him enough money over the next 6 years to expect him to put in a little extra time.

Texas and St.Louis fan eh? I bet you're thanking your lucky stars for the Angels right about now.
Yep. I knew that it was time for both players to move on when they did.

I've been a Cardinals fan since I was a kid. I adopted the Rangers as my AL team when I first moved out here 16 years ago.

I will admit that I have been following the Rangers more closely than the Cards of late just because it is fun to be a "hometown" fan with all the coverage you get. I even bought a 10 game mini season package this year.

I will be at the ballpark tonight.

Well, I can see where any owner would want their QB to emulate Manning when it comes to preparation. They are certainly paying him enough money over the next 6 years to expect him to put in a little extra time.

So no problems that he basically threw your newly signed, franchise QB under a Mack truck in the process?

This just in:

Miguel Cabrera is really good. He is 30 and has 1,152 RBI's. For comparisons sake Chipper had 1,623 his entire career.

Scherzer against the Astros Saturday is must see tv. 27 Ks may be in play

How bad is the Angels' bullpen? I've not followed the Angels this year, watching today. With a 4-2 lead entering the 7th, they kept Wilson in, even though he started the inning having already thrown 119 pitches. Just crazy.

I know it is early and will probably change somewhat, but at this point the angels are paying a lot of money to be only 2 games up on the Astros and 2 games behind the Mariners.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Even when they start hitting they still won't be able to pitch.

True, though if Blanton can keep up what he did tonight Weaver, Wilson, and Blanton is not a bad top 3 of the rotation.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm more worried about if we'll hit Burnett. Zimmerman is back, Rendon down, but i'll be interested to see if Harper and Werth are in the lineup.

VN Store

Back