Daily Baseball 2013

OPS leaders over the past 365 days...

1. Votto 1.041
2. ?????? 1.029
3. Miggy 0.999

Crazy HR in baltimore.

May not be ruled a HR. May be foul. May be a double. Should be a home run, imo.

Last edited:
I know it was just against the Astros today and he is probably bound for signifigant regression at some point, but Jeff Locke has been a pleasant surprise to this point.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

With runners on first and second, two outs, leading 5-4, top of the 6th, Washington elects to walk Cabrera to load the bases for Prince, brings in the lefty.....bases clearing double.

Disregard this if you're a fan of pitching, but the Tigers vs. Rangers slugfest is a helluva game right now. 8-7 Rangers now after David Murphy battled back from an 0-2 hole to jack a 3-run HR to right. Two outs in the bottom of the 6th.

4-4 3HR 5 RBI 4 R BB for Miggy tonight. The last one was 96 MPH in on his hands and he takes it out to dead center.

$49 for me in my auction league. Well spent.

I know it was just against the Astros today and he is probably bound for signifigant regression at some point, but Jeff Locke has been a pleasant surprise to this point.

Was this expected? Don't remember reading much about him being a top prospect...

Was this expected? Don't remember reading much about him being a top prospect...

Not really, he was considered in one of the top 10 prospects in the braves organization at one point (anywhere between #7 and #9). He hasn't really done all that much in the minors for the Pirates since coming over in the McClouth trade. Wasn't really expected to make the roster coming into spring training. Kyle Mcpherson's unexplained loss of feeling in his forearm though allowed him to make for what most thought would be a short stint while Liriano, Morten, and Karstens rehabbed and Cole spent a bit of time in AAA to start the season.

VN Store

Back