Daily Baseball 2013

The "weak" NL Central? The Reds and Pitt are tied for 2nd yet they would be in 1st place in every other division in MLB. American or National...
I know it's still a little early but for all three teams to be playing well above .600 ball at the end of May is pretty impressive.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Stfu Beef.

The Central was weak as puppet piss last year. Losing the Astros helps immensely. Wake me up when the Pirates play great for a full 162, cause I've seen that song and dance before. All of the preseason and early season talk of the NL Central being weak as puppet piss is based off the fact it was WEAK AS PUPPET PISS last year. Wake me up in October and if the competitiveness of the Central is still as strong as it has been for the limited sampling, then at that point (and only at that point will I admit that the Central is no longer weak as f'ing puppet piss. And I will stand on top of the mountain and yell to the valley below that the Central is no longer weak as puppet piss but not until then. In the meantime go back to your trailor park Beef, they need their idiot back.

Reactions: 1 person
For the record I like the Pirates and I don't see them dropping off like they did last year, but their history supports the notion so until then.. I can't take them as legitimate contenders until proven otherwise. The Reds are a really good ballclub. The Cards can ead.

Stfu Beef.

The Central was weak as puppet piss last year. Losing the Astros helps immensely. Wake me up when the Pirates play great for a full 162, cause I've seen that song and dance before. All of the preseason and early season talk of the NL Central being weak as puppet piss is based off the fact it was WEAK AS PUPPET PISS last year. Wake me up in October and if the competitiveness of the Central is still as strong as it has been for the limited sampling, then at that point (and only at that point will I admit that the Central is no longer weak as f'ing puppet piss. And I will stand on top of the mountain and yell to the valley below that the Central is no longer weak as puppet piss but not until then. In the meantime go back to your trailor park Beef, they need their idiot back.

Haha name one thing in my post that's not correct. Oh that's right I didn't. And the weak as puppet piss central took out your Braves and the Nationals last year.
Haha

Haha name one thing in my post that's not correct. Oh that's right I didn't. And the weak as puppet piss central took out your Braves and the Nationals last year.
Haha

No. The Cardinals took out the Braves and Nats last year. I don't believe the Cubs, Astros, Pirates, or Reds did anything to out the Braves or Nationals. And keep pounding your chest like a damn gorilla over a BS one game wildcard victory.

Haha

I guess I missed the part where I said you were incorrect.. your reading comprehension eludes you. Which is a personal problem and I am afraid I can not help you with that, Beef.

What I was referencing (once again) is that the issue will be revisited at the conclusion of the season. Last time I checked hypothetical situations of winning divisional titles pending divisonal relocation in May has not ever happened in MLB (at least not to my knowledge). Thus, in fact, making your point not so much incorrect per se as much as it is moot. Good day Beef. Don't ever change you buffoonistic ways my dearest Beef.

Last edited:
I guess I missed the part where I said you were incorrect.. your reading comprehension eludes you. Which is a personal problem and I am afraid I can not help you with that, Beef.

What I was referencing (once again) is that the issue will be revisited at the conclusion of the season. Last time I checked hypothetical situations of winning divisional titles pending divisonal relocation in May has not ever happened in MLB (at least not to my knowledge). Thus, in fact, making your point not so much incorrect per se as much as it is moot. Good day Beef. Don't ever change you buffoonistic ways my dearest Beef.

You mad?

No. The Cardinals took out the Braves and Nats last year. I don't believe the Cubs, Astros, Pirates, or Reds did anything to out the Braves or Nationals. And keep pounding your chest like a damn gorilla over a BS one game wildcard victory.

Haha I'm not pounding my chest over beating the Braves. I'm a Cards fan, I expect to beat the trash chunkers.

Haha you trash chunkers are funny. Let me guess neither you, any family member, friend or anyone affiliated with the Braves have ever been hit with a DUI.

No our skippers do not get busted by the cops. That distinguishable honor belongs to the Cardinals organization. Quite fitting, actually. Our Hall of Fame manager actually has something called class. Nonetheless, that is not a term one of your nature would appreciate.

Sniff sniff sniff oh yeah well the Braves may not be able to win but your former manager got hit with a DUI. And my daddy can beat up your daddy, sniff sniff.

Lol the LaRussa DUI always works against you Beef, its too easy. TOO EASY I TELL YOU.

Lol the LaRussa DUI always works against you Beef, its too easy. TOO EASY I TELL YOU.

No, no it doesn't. I just laugh at the fans of the most underachieving team of the century. Braves totally under achieved when y'all had the best pitching of any team in probably the last 50 to 60 years.
When fans of a team can't talk performance they find something off the field.
And for the record I'm not a LaRussa fan as a person but he was a helluva manager and a lot better than that fat, stumpy talent wasting fraud y'all had for years.

VN Store

Back