Darel Middleton Tweet (Commit)?

BallerVol

freak of nature ‏@PANTherBOII_33 6m
Im committing to UT IN THE AM.. REAL TALK I DONT CARE .. WHO COMES SEE ME IM A #VFL

a couple minutes later he Tweets ...Was gonna wait till NATIONAL SIGNING DAY BUT I CANT.. I LOVE UT..

Can someone confirm this is him? His name isn't on this Twitter though, thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=txZScrF_3yw
Powell High School WR/TE/DE

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Paul Fortenberry ‏@Volquest_Paul 7m

2016 instate athlete Darel Middleton RT @PANTherBOII_33: Im committing to UT IN THE AM.. REAL TALK I DONT CARE.. WHO COMES SEE ME IM A #VFL

nice

With all due respect to our coaches, I would be very cautious about offering a freshman in high school.

With all due respect to our coaches, I would be very cautious about offering a freshman in high school.

There is a reason why only a handful of offers are extended for the class of 2016. My guess is because they are elite athletes and top in the state for their class.

Reactions: 1 person
I understand the cons of offering freshmen in high school.

But I was just thinking. If I were a freshman again and already knew where I was going I knew I'd be playing college level football it would help me learn early in high school how to balance the work load and push to compete in light of things.

It doesn't happen too often. And I trust what Butch is doing right now. Dudes recruiting in the future!

He probably has the 2020 Recruiting Sports Almanac! Bet it still has the dust cover!

Just a random thought I figured I'd share.

Oh and BOOOM!!!!

I'm just going to be completely honest I hope he sticks all the way to his signing day but I wouldn't be shocked if he opened this thing back up once his recruitment picks up his junior/senior year. For all I know he could be a die hard UT fan but I remember the berry bros "committed" in 8th grade. Or one of them did. Good news though nonetheless

What most people on the football forum don't know that will alleviate their worries a bit, is most project him to be the top guy in the state for his class. Once the stars start rolling in nobody will complain.

Wow go butch this guy is nasty as a freshman..... A freshman!!! He will be crazy good as a senior glad we got Him real early because he will be prob one of the top players in the country!!!!!!!!!

OMG!....That is a big youngun there!...And skilled!...See that block he made early in the video??...Wow looks like a complete ball player already.

VN Store

Back