Dave Hart get 1 yr extension

CJBlaze

Just read that Cheeks gave Hart a 1 yr extension.I think it's a mistake.He was hired in Sept 11 to a 6 yr contract.

Reactions: 1 person
Cheeks makes mistakes like a crazy person...all the time...just watch him at an introductory press conference...maybe Hart won't be one...smile
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Cheeks makes mistakes like a crazy person...all the time...just watch him at an introductory press conference...maybe Hart won't be one...smile

Is that your significant other in your profile picture, or just a random girl?

Then again, I suppose it could be you...

sweet. the master plan made up by the axis of evil (florida and alabama) is working perfectly. once the final details of an agreement with the tennessee chamber of commerce are worked out, it's curtains i tell you. curtains.

Reactions: 4 people
Well he did hire a pretty good football coach...

This can be argued. Yes, he is decent everywhere he has coached, but the SEC is a different environment in the sense that nothing is proven until you enter the fray. He has all the resources a coach would ever need.

Hart ultimately settled by gambling on the coach, time is something he gambled on.

Reactions: 2 people
This can be argued. Yes, he is decent everywhere he has coached, but the SEC is a different environment in the sense that nothing is proven until you enter the fray. He has all the resources a coach would ever need.

Hart ultimately settled by gambling on the coach, time is something he gambled on.

Man LSU certainly gambled when they hired satan.

VN Store

Back