Dave Hooker - inside sources saying Fulmer is done

Chattanooga Times Free Press | Fulmer: ?I?ve got good support from everybody concerned?

Phillip Fulmer said Tuesday afternoon that he is still the University of Tennessee’s football coach, and that he wasn’t aware of any plans to change that in the immediate future. [1]

“As far as I know[2], I’ve got good support from everybody concerned,” Fulmer said. “There is a trust and relationship that’s long term there."

“Everybody’s got everybody’s best interest at heart.” [3]

[1] says he will not be leaving this week.

[2] he is out of the loop

[3] he will not make it difficult

Wow. Right to food jokes. Original.

:lolabove: It's really not that funny, actually, but alot funnier than the various fat comments that have been around forever. Even worse are the attempts to create a new fat comment rather than recycling one of the retreads.

Chattanooga Times Free Press | Fulmer: ?I?ve got good support from everybody concerned?

Phillip Fulmer said Tuesday afternoon that he is still the University of Tennessee’s football coach, and that he wasn’t aware of any plans to change that in the immediate future. [1]

“As far as I know[2], I’ve got good support from everybody concerned,” Fulmer said. “There is a trust and relationship that’s long term there."

“Everybody’s got everybody’s best interest at heart.” [3]

[1] says he will not be leaving this week.

[2] he is out of the loop

[3] he will not make it difficult

hopefully it means he is not gone right now but at the end of the season and he goes out with some class

I hope Business heard it...he loves him some Dave Hooker. Loves him I tell ya.

Heard it? I was out side Hooker's KNS office with a sign that said, "You Off Da Hook!", while blasting the interview out of my truck speakers.

I go all out.

my sources tell me that me that this ice cold michelob lager, that i'm drinking, is really hitting the spot.

There is a lot of speculation and "inside sources" saying a lot and we don't know what is true and what isn't. But what I am looking at is the fact that we aren't hearing anybody standing up for Phil like in the past. There are no petitions from former players, assistent coaches aren't making comments, and Hamilton isn't showing his support for CPF. So while most people are concerned with what inside sources are saying, I am paying more attention to what the important people AREN'T saying and doing.

Just was on paul finebaum and said from what he has heard through inside sources that fulmer is done. Names he heard that may replace fulmer are peterson, kiffin, and B davis. He said thats just speculation but that he would be real shocked if fulmer is not gone.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hooker's inside sources are probably volnation threads posted in the last couple of days.....

Last edited:
i wish hamilton would come out and say if fulmer is going to be the coach or he's leaving. i'm getting tired of my inside source threads.

i wish hamilton would come out and say if fulmer is going to be the coach or he's leaving. i'm getting tired of my inside source threads.

Ok, Ive never watched any of our press conferences (recently), but IF Hamilton is there and fielding questions (which I would think happens sometimes), then why don't reporters ask him the hard questions like "Will Fulmer be back next year?" or "What does next season hold for the Vols?"???

Again, I don't know if Hamilton is there to take questions, or if he is publicly interviewed... Also, I don't know if this is a "reporter no-no" or something along those lines.

It is just frustrating that these questions aren't being answered!!!! Maybe a loss in Columbia will bring us some answers... But that is what was said about the Auburn game, the Georgia game, and the Alabama game!! :banghead2:

VN Store

Back