Day 1 of FALL FOOTBALL CAMP...WE MADE IT!!!!

H doesn't understand that you stay up till 4:30 each and every morning and create these "Objecto De Artos" via watercolors, while swigging PBRs...

volballtimepgtx-jpg.663323
That looks like you took a screenshot in 2004 of a video game and posted it to MySpace

Reactions: pricevol5
That looks like you took a screenshot in 2004 of a video game and posted it to MySpace
If it is, I'd be darn surprised. The football field might be, because I did use a preexisting image for that. But the frontier man imposed on it is my creation. You can actually look back 1-2 months of my posts and find previous versions. Including one mimicking the traditional Vols frontier man and rifle. I made these this very summer. I haven't mastered time travel yet, but I'm working on it.

If you didn’t copyright it, I’d steal it and pass it off as my own work.
Funny thing is, a friend told me to copyright it for that very reason. It's all fun for me, but he said both corporate and individual thieves do what you stated.

Just pray for an injury free camp.
Injury free AND, that we don't read on the ESPN ticker that any of our players experienced any recent disciplinarian issues with local authorities. God forbid. Be smart gentlemen, please!!

VN Store

Back