Dayne Davis returning

I’m all for it. But let’s be realistic. No one knew who he was before the post.
Speak for yourself. Many, many of our fans aren’t clueless regarding dozens of our “non star” players. But it is good when the clueless ones don’t publicly show ignorance.

Davis has started 5 games at RT or LT for the Vols, and played backup and/or Special Teams in over 30 other games, I believe. He started this year vs UGA, and gave up 0 sacks. Same against Vandy when he was named SEC Offensive Lineman of the Week.

I hope he is used as a backup to younger linemen. We have to get some experience for the younger players.

Clueless and Classless post.
You misspelled realistic. I think it’s great he’s coming back. He seems to love UT and hopefully is a senior leader. The sunshine gang would try to tell me how important it is that the line striper returned this season but how it’s great to see baron go elsewhere. If we’re being honest Davis is a good depth piece to have. If he’s starting we likely messed up in recruiting or in the portal. Either way I hope the young man succeeds.

You misspelled realistic. I think it’s great he’s coming back. He seems to love UT and hopefully is a senior leader. The sunshine gang would try to tell me how important it is that the line striper returned this season but how it’s great to see baron go elsewhere. If we’re being honest Davis is a good depth piece to have. If he’s starting we likely messed up in recruiting or in the portal. Either way I hope the young man succeeds.
No I spelled everything right, and I would much rather be in the sunshine gang than to be like you any day. There was absolutely no point or reason for your comment except you just had to be negative, and nobody said losing baron was good, but if he doesn’t want to be here then he needs to go. Most true fans know who Davis is .

No I spelled everything right, and I would much rather be in the sunshine gang than to be like you any day. There was absolutely no point or reason for your comment except you just had to be negative, and nobody said losing baron was good, but if he doesn’t want to be here then he needs to go. Most true fans know who Davis is .
Nahh. You’d love being me. It’s a pretty good gig.

How many of his jerseys did you buy this year?
My daughter is working an NIL deal with Dayne and his representative currently. No matter how big or small the compensation, your an idiot. This guy is quality SEC OL depth, period. He will likely not play beyond college, but at least he knows where his allegiance lies.

My daughter is working an NIL deal with Dayne and his representative currently. No matter how big or small the compensation, your an idiot. This guy is quality SEC OL depth, period. He will likely not play beyond college, but at least he knows where his allegiance lies.
Thanks for jumping in here with me on firing back at shots on VFL's, this one pretty much certified. Especially when they fire the first NEGATIVE shot. I ask everybody to read this entire short thread and ask what was the justification for dissing a guy who was being celebrated for getting to run through the T one more year. My tolerance for that in my advancing years has been thin and getting thinner. Snarky does not come with get out of ORANGE jail free cards.

VN Store

Back