DB’s in the portal

We already suck there and now some of the best DBs we have in Turnage, McDonald and Slaughter are leaving.

It's definitely a concern.

This is concerning. Whether it be the coaches or something else. Other than losing the players this is a terrible look.

They needed to come here to VN to find out how badly they sucked? they could have saved time by looking at the opponent scores against us this year.
I know it was in jest, but if they were on here and not on school or football then that would explain things. ha

We already suck there and now some of the best DBs we have in Turnage, McDonald and Slaughter are leaving.

It's definitely a concern.
When did TURNAGE gain that status? I remember one game replacing Theo Flowers where he beasted. Otherwise a non-factor.

When did TURNAGE gain that status? I remember one game replacing Theo Flowers where he beasted. Otherwise a non-factor.
If you're in the 2 deep, you're one of "our" best dbs we have. Jmo especially with how thin we are. That's all I was saying man.

Reactions: Sarms58
If you're in the 2 deep, you're one of "our" best dbs we have. Jmo especially with how thin we are. That's all I was saying man.
Hardly saw him on the field. Wouldn’t argue with your other examples.

Alarming on the surface, but this is the new age of college football. It could be as simple as a player has a girlfriend break up with him and he’s out to seek new opportunities.

VN Store

Back