'20 DC FS Mordecai McDaniel (FL commit)

Misdirection. Imminent flip, IMO

Exactly. If he was solid to UT, he’d shut it down simply by saying “I’m signing with UT #GBO #EffGators”.... not “I didn’t say anything!!”

C’mon man. Don’t play childish games. I know you’re technically a child, but be a man. Just say you’re a Vol, or say you’re not!

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Exactly. If he was solid to UT, he’d shut it down simply by saying “I’m signing with UT #GBO #EffGators”.... not “I didn’t say anything!!”

C’mon man. Don’t play childish games. I know you’re technically a child, but be a man. Just say you’re a Vol, or say you’re not!
Hasn’t he committed to us, once already?

He saw that pic of Mrs. Mullen I posted and had second thoughts. I convinced him to stay!

Reactions: FïreBall
I spoke to my source at McDaniel's school and was told it was 50-50. He plans to run track in college and Tennessee's track coaches are doing a very good job recruiting him while Florida's track coaches are not very involved. Also, that former St. John's quarterback Kasim Hill is at Tennessee works in the Vols' favor.
Finally, I hope to find out in the next 48 hours whether or not he will sign Wednesday. Since the early signing period started, prospects at that school rarely signed in December, and even the ones who did, they did not reveal it until February.
-Brian Dohn (247)

Seriously, I think we need to send her pic to every recruit we're fighting against UF for with the simple question, "Do you really want to kiss this before every game?". Kids need to be aware what they're signing up for if they go there.

VN Store

Back