Dear Stormy...

I AM THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND...

As much fun as Hawaii was, I sang Rocky Top the whole way home. I get into it more later. Right now I have to go to Nashville for a seminar, so I'll be out another few days. But I will return with a vengence.

I do want to point out that in a paper that posts nothing that happens outside of Hawaii sports and the WAC. There was a snippit about Fulmer at Media Days. And from what I read, all I can say is...'bout damn time!

So fear not, VolNation. For football season is closer, and Stormy is back on Tennessee soil.

And for all you bammers, get your shots in now boys. Because if you think these people fight hard, you ain't seen nothing yet. :machinegun:

-Volstorm

Which island did you go to VolStorm? I went to the big island in March. It was incredible.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Aug 5, 2004 10:22 AM

And for all you bammers, get your shots in now boys. Because if you think these people fight hard, you ain't seen nothing yet. :machinegun:

-Volstorm

Volstorm = Bamanator!!

Dear Stormy,

I know you are home from Hawaii and attending a seminar in Nashville, but I felt it only fair to warn you....

Galliona is coming!

:lol:

LadyinOrange

And I thought I had trouble spelling...must be a product of the bammer education system.

Which island did you go to VolStorm? I went to the big island in March. It was incredible.

I went to Oahu (Honolulu).

BTW...

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back