Dec 7, 1941

"Yesterday, December 7, 1941—a date which will live in infamy—the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by the naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan."

I used to have Roosevelt's speech on a 78 rpm record (not sure why we had it).

The uss tennessee was docked very close to the Arizona, it was able to sail away from the attack, it was damaged but I believe they were able to repair it.

I was stationed at pear harbor during the 50th anniversary 1991. I went to the memorial and listened to all these navy ww2 telling their own story, it was amazing. It's so sad how far we've fallen as a nation since then.

I know, man. Black people can ride on the same bus as you and people speak Spanish at your local local wal-mart and its another day in Paradise. Our GDP in 1939 was $86 billion and now its $23 trillion. We are without question the world leader in military strength. We put men on the moon in the interim. And you have a device in your pocket that lets you see whats going on in the Australian stock market right this second, or lets you read books or listen to music or talk to a friend on the other side of the continent for pennies.

My. How we have fallen.

Reactions: evillawyer
I know, man. Black people can ride on the same bus as you and people speak Spanish at your local local wal-mart and its another day in Paradise. Our GDP in 1939 was $86 billion and now its $23 trillion. We are without question the world leader in military strength. We put men on the moon in the interim. And you have a device in your pocket that lets you see whats going on in the Australian stock market right this second, or lets you read books or listen to music or talk to a friend on the other side of the continent for pennies.

My. How we have fallen.

Yeah, don't forget trannies can dance in front of kids and minor attracted adults are getting the sympathy they deserve. Yeah, your gov can put people in jail based on their political beliefs while allowing other people to destroy cities without worry of arrest. So yes, as a nation we have fallen.

Thread has been alive for 5 hours and no one is offering a conspiracy theory to explain 'what really happened' at Pearl Harbor.

It's sad how far VN has fallen since in joined in 2011.
I thought it was common knowledge that Churchill conspired with the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor in order to get Roosevelt to join the fun in Europe.

I thought it was common knowledge that Churchill conspired with the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor in order to get Roosevelt to join the fun in Europe.
There we go. Thanks for the old school consistency, VolStrom.

Reactions: Go aeiou

I read Ted Cruz' father had something to do with this.

My. How we have fallen.
One of your better troll efforts. Everything you said is clownish and ridiculous, but a good effort nevertheless.

Thread has been alive for 5 hours and no one is offering a conspiracy theory to explain 'what really happened' at Pearl Harbor.

It's sad how far VN has fallen since in joined in 2011.
What happened to put Q devotees?

VN Store

Back