Dec 7, 1941

Thread has been alive for 5 hours and no one is offering a conspiracy theory to explain 'what really happened' at Pearl Harbor.

It's sad how far VN has fallen since in joined in 2011.
Oh that is easy. Trump sank the Pacific fleet with tweets.

Because according to your twisted logic bombing America was the best way to get America to give the japanese the resources they wanted.

You know. All that oil in Hawaii.....

They were hoping we'd sue for peace after they destroyed our fleet, they were wrong.

They were hoping we'd sue for peace after they destroyed our fleet, they were wrong.
Yeah I dont see how that would have worked. Their best military mind agreed. It was their only shot, and it wasnt enough. The only way to enforce that trade would if they would have been able to effectively threaten our mainland. Even with Hawaii they wouldnt have been able to.

I watched some video about our ship production in the pacific theater.

At the end of 1944, the ships we produced in 1944 alone for the Pacific would have been the second largest fleet in existence. We were making even more 1945 but the war ended too soon.

I forget which shipyard it was on the east coast, but that one cities collection of shipyards produced more tonnage of ships than any other NATION on the Atlantic.

I forget the specifics again, but we produced more of one of our late war advanced fighters, P51 or P47, than all German air production.

It was similar with ammo.

Once we woke up, no one in the world was going to be able to keep up with us, and the Japanese made sure we woke up angry.

I know, man. Black people can ride on the same bus as you and people speak Spanish at your local local wal-mart and its another day in Paradise. Our GDP in 1939 was $86 billion and now its $23 trillion. We are without question the world leader in military strength. We put men on the moon in the interim. And you have a device in your pocket that lets you see whats going on in the Australian stock market right this second, or lets you read books or listen to music or talk to a friend on the other side of the continent for pennies.

My. How we have fallen.
You are sick puppy.

I know, man. Black people can ride on the same bus as you and people speak Spanish at your local local wal-mart and its another day in Paradise. Our GDP in 1939 was $86 billion and now its $23 trillion. We are without question the world leader in military strength. We put men on the moon in the interim. And you have a device in your pocket that lets you see whats going on in the Australian stock market right this second, or lets you read books or listen to music or talk to a friend on the other side of the continent for pennies.

My. How we have fallen.
….and to listen to people on the left that they’re oppressed. Poor things.

Reactions: GroverCleveland

VN Store

Back