Defense Training - Is It true?

Hmm sit down and think to the time you were a teenager and see if you can tell us what years that was.This will give us a hint as to who was the coach then.

JK lol Sorry but I have never heard that story in my 60 years of following the Vols. :crazy:

You obviously are in the early stages of dementia...anyone worth their salt knows thats a direct quote from Justin Wilcox our greatest Dc ever....

Not....j/k pops....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I don't know if it's true or not but if that happened to me you'd be able to follow the trail of recycled beer I left behind.

I was able to confirm this story through my sources...it was gruden that did this when he was a grad assistant here. Btw did you know he owns land out this way?

I have magazine from 79,80,81 time frame and it is about George Cafego and his special team coaching tactics and his hatred for Vandy. It was very very similar to what you're talking about. Almost same quote, that ball is yours and you better damn well take it from them. Something like that. I'll look for it.

Senility is definitely a factor here. Can't tell the difference between what really happened to you and what you've seen in movies....or where your avi came from. Be glad we aren't in the Soylent Green movie. They would be trying to turn you into a cracker.

have you seen your avi? If you are questioning why its horrible, I have to think you aren't aware of what it is.

Oh, I'm aware, son. I have a thing about aliens and comic book characters, plus a few other things. Here's another one for you to complain about.

VN Store

Back