Demetrius Morley Suspended

Not disagreeing, Doyle. I wouldn't mind that image a bit, either.

Did you watch his youtube practice/in-game footage posted earlier? Could you imagine, "You skipped class?!?!? What the f*** were you thinking??!?! Go grab some wood son and get your a** out of my sight." Ahhh that would be music to my ears. :)

That is exactly what we need running the show.

DMo is only playing the season out at UT.

He'll go to the NFL next year whether he's drafted or not. The whole school thing has never really set well with him. He has the talent to play in the League. If for some reason he doesn't make it, he'll be in too much trouble academically to come back to UT next fall.

It takes some amount of brains to play in the league i assume, never having played there myself. But damn! how stupid are you to piss away even 1 game of your college career when you have scholly handed to you and tutors available for help. You go to class, go to practice, the future is yours. Its really simple math DM. But my guess is it was math you skipped.

It takes some amount of brains to play in the league i assume, never having played there myself. But damn! how stupid are you to piss away even 1 game of your college career when you have scholly handed to you and tutors available for help. You go to class, go to practice, the future is yours. Its really simple math DM. But my guess is it was math you skipped.

He probably figured the professor wouldn't turn in a mid-semester report.

Anyway, it is Wyoming. What could he possibly prove to a pro scout? It's a good way to give somebody some playing time to get ready for next year.

Character,heart and discipline, this is why Phil is gone. The majority of this team is lacking in all 3 aspects. No one to blame but yourself big guy.

I just wanted to say something in defense of DMo........He is truly a great kid, a leader on the team, and he loves his fellow players and coaches........

DMo is a religious kid, he regularly attends church,......He is quite an intelligent kid, and has aspirations after football is over.........

I KNOW that DMo is a great guy, a leader, and loves his teammates and coaches..........

From what alot of you are saying just know this.......DMo BLEEDS orange, his is a truly selfless teammate..........and if our team was alot better, I'm pretty sure you guys would have nicer things to say..........

DMo made alot of good plays last year.......Please guys, do not bash our players.........DMo is one of, if not THE, nicest kid on our football team........please believe me when I'm saying this........and please, let's all support the team, and get a great coach in here ASAP!!

GO VOLS!!!

(This post did not work very well for Brisco, perhaps DMo will have better luck. :) )

Everytime I see your avatar, somehow Physiology crosses my mind, not math:eek:hmy:

I just wanted to say something in defense of DMo........He is truly a great kid, a leader on the team, and he loves his fellow players and coaches........

DMo is a religious kid, he regularly attends church,......He is quite an intelligent kid, and has aspirations after football is over.........

I KNOW that DMo is a great guy, a leader, and loves his teammates and coaches..........

From what alot of you are saying just know this.......DMo BLEEDS orange, his is a truly selfless teammate..........and if our team was alot better, I'm pretty sure you guys would have nicer things to say..........

DMo made alot of good plays last year.......Please guys, do not bash our players.........DMo is one of, if not THE, nicest kid on our football team........please believe me when I'm saying this........and please, let's all support the team, and get a great coach in here ASAP!!

GO VOLS!!!

(This post did not work very well for Brisco, perhaps DMo will have better luck. :) )

You left off the part about him wearing John Lennon glasses.

Morley missing classes, who would have thought? Seriously though, after working his butt off just to get himself back into UT I would have thought he'd be a bit more responsible.

just kick the punk off the team and send a message. I am so tired of our ungrateful athletes that continuosly take advantage of everything given to them. It's a direct reflection of Fulmer. These guys are in for a rude awakening when a new coach gets in here.

VN Store

Back