Democrat congress leader Katie Hill more scandalist than Megan Berry...

Did you just post a giant whataboutism in a thread that has nothing to do with Trump ?
I did. I don't guess I did it right though. I probably should have started with something like the redhats are so hypocritical.

Wait until the leaked photos of Barney Frank with a 16 year old Mayor Pete.
tenor.gif

Did you just post a giant whataboutism in a thread that has nothing to do with Trump ?
Here is another.

This is recent though.
Trump accuser says she has documents corroborating sexual assault claims

A former contestant on The Apprentice, Donald Trump’s reality TV show, has presented evidence in court filings to support her claims that the president sexually assaulted her in a hotel room in 2007.

Summer Zervos is suing Trump, accusing him of defaming her by denying her allegations. The court filings appeared in a report on Thursday afternoon by the Hollywood Reporter.

Here is another.

This is recent though.
Trump accuser says she has documents corroborating sexual assault claims

A former contestant on The Apprentice, Donald Trump’s reality TV show, has presented evidence in court filings to support her claims that the president sexually assaulted her in a hotel room in 2007.

Summer Zervos is suing Trump, accusing him of defaming her by denying her allegations. The court filings appeared in a report on Thursday afternoon by the Hollywood Reporter.

So you’re giving up on calling people out for whataboutisms , cause you know that would make you a hypocrite now . 😊

Edit : not that anyone would point it out after this .

Reactions: NorthDallas40
So you’re giving up on calling people out for whataboutisms , cause you know that would make you a hypocrite now . 😊

Edit : not that anyone would point it out after this .
No, I will still call them out and see if they admit to it. I can't call everyone out all the time since it's the only tactic you all have.

To think about it, all this thread is is a deflection which required a whataboutism.

Last edited:
No, I will still call them out and see if they admit to it. I can't call everyone out all the time since it's the only tactic you all have.

To think about it, all this thread is is a deflection which required a whataboutism.

You do realize what hypocrisy is right ? I’ve said multiple times that I don’t have a problem with whataboutisms. It’s the glaring hypocrisy of someone calling out other yet doing it themselves when they have nothing else that’s humorous to watch . Hey at least you own it .

You do realize what hypocrisy is right ? I’ve said multiple times that I don’t have a problem with whataboutisms. It’s the glaring hypocrisy of someone calling out other yet doing it themselves when they have nothing else that’s humorous to watch . Hey at least you own it .
It's not hypocritical if you admit to doing it. It's not like I actually want to discuss it or deflect from this lesbian activity. And of course you don't have a problem with whataboutisms because that's what you do. I'm actually having a giggle at your expense since you have said nothing about this until the whataboutism. You're not even talking about Katie or her activities.

It's not hypocritical if you admit to doing it. It's not like I actually want to discuss it or deflect from this lesbian activity. And of course you don't have a problem with whataboutisms because that's what you do.

I don’t have a problem because it’s what everyone does . Example .. you just admitted to doing it . I just don’t call out others for it .. that would make me a hypocrite or even worse a Mickocrite.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
I don’t have a problem because it’s what everyone does . Example .. you just admitted to doing it . I just don’t call out others for it .. that would make me a hypocrite or even worse a Mickocrite.
You just did. You saw a whataboutism by me and called me out. I'm cool with it.

You just did. You saw a whataboutism by me and called me out. I'm cool with it.

I called you out as being a hypocrite . I don’t care that you did the whataboutism. To each his own .

I called you out as being a hypocrite . I don’t care that you did the whataboutism. To each his own .
No, you didn't call me out for being a hypocrite, you just like to call everyone a hypocrite that doesn't like Orangeman. See what you do is post a whataboutism and call people hypocrites.

Give this win to them, they're getting obliterated in every other thread. The quid pro quo thing has turned south and they're starting to feel it.

Though, you're right - watching them attempt to claim the moral high ground is pretty funny.

No, you didn't call me out for being a hypocrite, you just like to call everyone a hypocrite that doesn't like Orangeman. See what you do is post a whataboutism and call people hypocrites.

Ok let me clear this up really quick for you , nice and simple ... you are a hypocrite . Easy Peasy .

Give this win to them, they're getting obliterated in every other thread. The quid pro quo thing has turned south and they're starting to feel it.

Though, you're right - watching them attempt to claim the moral high ground is pretty funny.

You aren’t that dumb .

I conceded from the beginning. I knew exactly what I was doing with my OP. Do you think they will gain a perspective about what normal people think is outrageous and what they do?

VN Store

Back