Kim Jong-il
KPleader193.jpg

Prime Minister Stephen Harper of Canada
harper.jpg

Jacques Chirac
_40992462_ap203bodychirac.jpg

Hu Jintao Peoples Republic of China
hujintao.jpg

Here are the front runners according to the NY Times.........

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
490274-e95bd0e7bf962e906c8d1a473317f391.jpeg

Sheik Hassan Nasrallah Hezbollah
nasrallah.jpg

You forgot:

George Galloway

[attachmentid=5786]

Attachments

• 1246139237.jpg
    1246139237.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 24
The funny thing is, after the horrible job that Bush has done, almost any of those guys have a chance to win.

(Orangewhiteblood @ Aug 13 said:
The funny thing is, after the horrible job that Bush has done, almost any of those guys have a chance to win.

Well said Orangewhiteblood; in fact, you beat me to it. I could say a whole bunch about the past six years and substantiate every bit of it with facts from non-partisan sources, but I don't want this one to head in the emotional direction of the "Who believes in God?" topic.

(samanderson @ Aug 13 said:
Well said Orangewhiteblood; in fact, you beat me to it. I could say a whole bunch about the past six years and substantiate every bit of it with facts from non-partisan sources, but I don't want this one to head in the emotional direction of the "Who believes in God?" topic.

Sure you could, and you'd be doing better at it than the whole democrat party but good luck. :disappointed:

(samanderson @ Aug 13 said:

What was so well said about what OWB posted? He thinks a bunch of people not born in America have a chance to be President?

Ok, before I have to use duct tape to keep my head from exploding, you are joking right?

OWB does not believe any of those people could win an election, surely you were not taking him seriously.

I will have the duct tape ready........

duct-tape.jpg

Add the plastic sheeting to that....I'm sure you have some left over from the 'we're all gonna die from chemical warfare' days right after 9/11 right?

You better hope you kept some too CSpin, the closer we get to midterm elections, the more we're going to need all that stuff again.

The Democratic candidate will be a centrist this time, they cant afford to miss the god boat. They lost too much of the Catholic vote which is traditionally Democratic.

I am by no means a democrat, but George W. Bush has more in common with Fidel Castro than any democrat I can think of.

they both lean more to the authoritarian side of things for starters. i honestly reached a bit on that one

and they both love baseball, and since democrats hate america, they must hate baseball right?

well, the entire basis of this thread is pretty asinine, it's not like i was the only one who reached. besides, i had another point :)

Add the plastic sheeting to that....I'm sure you have some left over from the 'we're all gonna die from chemical warfare' days right after 9/11 right?

I am in a constant state of readiness! GOP $4$ Life!

VN Store

Back