Democratic Canidates for 2008....

Come on OWB, if that's not photoshopped :p then what would you expect from a channel in the toilet? They have to pander to the lowest common denominator just for any viewers. Keith O. should have stuck w/ Dan Patrick.

MSNBC is pretty much Chris Matthews and a bunch of guys nobody cares about.

Add the plastic sheeting to that....I'm sure you have some left over from the 'we're all gonna die from chemical warfare' days right after 9/11 right?

I am in a constant state of readiness! GOP $4$ Life!

believe me, i was first in line to make fun of the duct tape over-stockers. i was pissed when i needed some and not a store in the county had any. that may have been the most brilliant move in the history of the US government.

Come on OWB, if that's not photoshopped :p then what would you expect from a channel in the toilet? They have to pander to the lowest common denominator just for any viewers. Keith O. should have stuck w/ Dan Patrick.

i honestly hope you guys don't believe that any of the current news networks are any better

I'm shocked....a good Red State guy like Scarborough getting trounced. Maybe he's just a victim of people's bias against certain networks. I'm shocked his own fellow Republicans aren't giving him a chance.

VN Store

Back