Derek Dooley to Cowboys (merged)

"@AdamSchefter: Dallas Cowboys are set to hire former Tennessee head coach Derek Dooley as their WR coach."

Dools will be able to help them with their shower techniques and etiquette. It's a big deal.

Good for him..You hating *******s can concentrate on this Yankee - driven Titanic for now in Knoxville...:D

Reactions: 8 people
LOL-ing at the thought of Doofus trying to coach Dez Bryant. He'll have pulled all his hair out by midseason.

Reactions: 3 people
We got Monte and Dooley. Jerry can't help but further prove his incompetence. I'm so close to giving up on my boys its pathetic.

Reactions: 4 people
Why in the hell would they do that? Setting staff up for lovie or Gruden and make this move:loco:

Life as a cowboys fan could not be worse

I know. As if Wade Phillips and then Garrett weren't bad enough, we now have Jerry back to pulling all the strings and listening to guys like Larry Lacewell and Barry Switzer.
Not only does he refuse to hire a GM but he won't even hire a competent and qualified HC and let the HC control his own staff.

I know. As if Wade Phillips and then Garrett weren't bad enough, we now have Jerry back to pulling all the strings and listening to guys like Larry Lacewell and Barry Switzer.
Not only does he refuse to hire a GM but he won't even hire a competent and qualified HC and let the HC control his own staff.

This is garretts last year! Thank goodness

Reactions: 1 person
I always hated the Cowboys but this moves them to my second favorite NFL team (behind Peyton and Broncos - my all time favorite player still has to come before my all time favorite coach). I hope either CP or Hunter somehow end up in Dallas.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back