Derek Dooley to Cowboys (merged)

I always hated the Cowboys but this moves them to my second favorite NFL team (behind Peyton and Broncos - my all time favorite player still has to come before my all time favorite coach). I hope either CP or Hunter somehow end up in Dallas.

Not sure if serious...

oops, what I meant to say was

I'm sure you're not serious

Reactions: 1 person
Here is the real question: will he wear blue pants?

Waiting for ESPN to say " in a surprise move jerry Jones hires mike Hamilton as GM. Will use first round pick on manti teo."

Best of luck to Dools. I swear, based on this thread I would say most of our fans are pure, unadulterated a-holes.

Reactions: 16 people
He's probably a descent position coach. Just not a head coach. I bet he'll do well. Saban didn't keep him on as a position coach for no reason.

Reactions: 3 people
Ha! Funny. I like Dooley but nothing I hate more in life than the cowgirls.

With that said I'm not surprised at all. I actually told someone the other day I wouldn't be surprised if garret hired Dooley to replace his brother, that just "moved on" to the bucs this past week, as TEs coach. Garrett and Dooley are really good friends. Plus add the fact Dooley's wife is from FTW.

People still wont give him a coordinator gig

You really have no clue what u r talking about. U make stupid comments like this but don't have a clue why or if he wasn't offered a job of any kind.

The guy just got through with 3 very tough/stressful yrs at UT, and got treated like s**t. Has a young family, and doesn't need to be the nomadic coach if he doesn't feel it's best for his family.

I don't mind you postin or attack you cause you r a gator, but don't forget where you are at and know your role.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back