Different fanbase discussions about us?

The moaning and complaining lol! From reading their board in previous weeks, I am not surprised. They have been convincing themselves their coaching staff has been keeping things vanilla and under wraps until the real competition...yeah..sure. just look at UT for how real teams dominate. We don't give a s*** about putting anything on tape. We are confident enough in our gameplan and ability that it doesn't matter. Good luck stopping us!

OU fans hate Heupel? Sounds like it based on the board.

The moaning and complaining lol! From reading their board in previous weeks, I am not surprised. They have been convincing themselves their coaching staff has been keeping things vanilla and under wraps until the real competition...yeah..sure. just look at UT for how real teams dominate. We don't give a s*** about putting anything on tape. We are confident enough in our gameplan and ability that it doesn't matter. Good luck stopping us!
Oklahoma will get beat too

Ok, its probably not a valid point by me, but any fanbase that is ranked 6 (Mizzou) or undefeated playing a ranked LSU (S Carolina) and CANNOT sell out and fill their stadium - I think they should have to shut down their fan boards until they can. Pitiful fan support by those two teams in my opinion.

Shouldn’t Missouri be required to win a championship in the big 5 sports (football, men’s basketball, women’s basketball, baseball, and softball) before their fans run their mouths about anything? They’ve been flailing around as the SEC’s least successful school since 2012. In that decade, they have only two volleyball regular season championships to their credit. Every SEC school, save for Texas and Oklahoma because they so new, has outperformed them. The absolute worst athletics program in the SEC!

Do they not realize that we took our starting QB out after a quarter and half?

This thread...sigh...

Other boards are more concerned about their own team than the Vols.

Sorry OP, we ain't living in anyone's head.

This thread...sigh...

Other boards are more concerned about their own team than the Vols.

Sorry OP, we ain't living in anyone's head.
They were across the hole nation at halftime just not after that or likely after the game, which i knew, but it was #1 trend on x.com at halftime when I made the thread.. it isn't really a thread for today unless you guys find or saved more halftime posts. Had we kept 2 string even and kept running the score to 100 we probably would be talked at today though lol

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back