Directv....

devildog89

Just got off the phone with Directv and they said the game was NOT going to be available for PPV!!!!!! Has anyone else confirmed this? If so what's my other options, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Directv sucks...get Dish Network.

funniest thing I have read in a long time

as for getting the game. Call them up, have some clown sweet talk you into the college football package. After the game, call them up and tell them you didnt want it. They will remove it from your bill

Reactions: 2 people
Before the "DirecTV hates us" bandwagon gets rolling, pay per view events for college football are rarely populated in the channel guide this early in the week. If it isn't there by Saturday morning then I'd start to worry. The official UT press release says DirecTV will have the game. Even the ESPN Gameplan channels are still showing "To Be Announced" for me.

Cable systems across the state of Tennessee are scheduled to carry the telecast from the VideoSeat pay-per-view service. Fans may begin contacting their local cable system to find out how to order the game and receive price information. The game will also be made available as a pay-per-view event to Tennessee DISH Network, DirecTV and AT&T U-verse subscribers. Channel numbers and ordering information for home dish owners will be released the week of the game.

Also, phone representatives usually have no clue about what will or will not be on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Just got off the phone with Directv and they said the game was NOT going to be available for PPV!!!!!! Has anyone else confirmed this? If so what's my other options, any help would be greatly appreciated!

I can confirm this. My mom has directv in Chattanooga. She said they told her she can't order it unless she buys some $120 ESPN package. She is livid.

Someone was streaming the games on Facebook and Justin.tv..I think (last year)

I'm hoping you are correct on saying it's still a little early to have it listed. Keep my fingers crossed.

You talked to an idiot who didn't know what they were talking about. You will be able to order it on Friday or Saturday /thread

Reactions: 1 person
The PPV's are always on DirectTV. It will be listed by Friday or Saturday. Does no good to call them as their customer service reps are out of the information loop.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back