Divisional Weekend Game Thread 1/12-1/13

Thought Eagles were going to pull it out. Next weekend should be good viewing. Pulling for Chiefs to win it all!

Reactions: MAD
Why does his “pads” look different than every other player?

Almost like he is just poofing up the shoulder area.

He's wearing kicker pads. He said he wears them because if he uses bad tackling form, it hurts, so it forces him to use proper form.

Get your quotes straight junior. And your comment just bleeds ignorance of the Pats offense.

hahaha One more time, I never said that. My position is that Brady picking apart one of the league's best defenses for 343 yards and a 77% completion rate is just business
as usual. Seen it many times before.

hahaha One more time, I never said that. My position is that Brady picking apart one of the league's best defenses for 343 yards and a 77% completion rate is just business
as usual. Seen it many times before.

I never said you did. You responded to my refutation of that notion, so i am asking you to confirm if you disagree with my disagreement? If you do not, then what are we talking about here?

Refutation. I believe that is the first time I have ever seen that world spelled.

Refutation. I believe that is the first time I have ever seen that world spelled.

From national spelling bee...

Contestant: Could you use that in a sentence please?

Judge: Refutation: if you don't think the Pats are going to win the Super Bowl you need to provide a 'refutation' explaining why.

Contestant: Refutation. Spelled: M-A-H-O-M-E-S. Refutation.

Judge: Correct.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back