Dobbs to Jennings

So confused the tua throw was ..kinda plain....His WR beat the coverage and he threw to a wide open guy. That one shouldn't have made the top 10 at all much less number 1. Also I can think of a few Dobbs to Jennings plays that shoulda made the top 10.. the catch against Florida where the ROFLStomped the defender. I think he had one of those Vs Vandy also? Ramel Keytons catch Vs Florida. Then again some of those might not have been on SEC network so that limits the plays I guess?

Watching the Titans/49ers game the other night was hoping for a repeat of a Dobbs/Jennings hookup. Didn't see Jennings all night, was he out?

I remember posters on here losing their minds in the months leading up to the launch trying to figure out which cable companies would carry the SECN. Good times!

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
So confused the tua throw was ..kinda plain....His WR beat the coverage and he threw to a wide open guy. That one shouldn't have made the top 10 at all much less number 1. Also I can think of a few Dobbs to Jennings plays that shoulda made the top 10.. the catch against Florida where the ROFLStomped the defender. I think he had one of those Vs Vandy also? Ramel Keytons catch Vs Florida. Then again some of those might not have been on SEC network so that limits the plays I guess?
Well, it was a walk-off TD to win the natty. That's probably what made it #1.

VN Store

Back