Does David pollack

Well he did. Said if we wanted to win needed to force turnovers and run the ball. Probably said butch jones is a heck of a coach at least 4 times

I hate to say it, but many of his criticisms were spot on last year. If he is changing his tune this year, he's no different than 90% of our fan base. Maybe he gets it more than I thought.

...unless you're talking about the other kind of getting it. In which case, I have no idea.

Reactions: 3 people
Pollack hates UT. If he said anything nice about us, it would be a first.

I have heard him say good things since Dooley left. I can't think of one reason he would say anything good the last 3 years. It is what it is. He obviously isn't going to like UT, just like if a Vol worked for ESPN he would lean against SEC rivals. Doesn't bother me. His lack of knowledge of college football does bother me a bit, though.

Reactions: 1 person
I have heard him say good things since Dooley left. I can't think of one reason he would say anything good the last 3 years. It is what it is. He obviously isn't going to like UT, just like if a Vol worked for ESPN he would lean against SEC rivals. Doesn't bother me. His lack of knowledge of college football does bother me a bit, though.

He just said a couple of weeks ago UT will never be back. Said we can't pull any players from Georgia or South Carolina like we used to. He is an idiot.

Reactions: 8 people
Well, I'm at 666 likes on Friday the 13th. That can't be good.

Whew, thanks to the person who bumped me to 667! It was feeling like the Curse of Pollack.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
He just said a couple of weeks ago UT will never be back. Said we can't pull any players from Georgia or South Carolina like we used to. He is an idiot.

Even so, I have still heard him say some positive things. Who cares anyway? Anyone that thinks USCjr is going to be in our way in years to come is crazy, and UT has always gotten players from Georgia. His lack of knowledge bothers me more than his bias. Those guys are paid to give opinions, why do fans get so worked up over them? I don't get it. Do we really need ESPN commentators to affirm us? Nope, we are one of the top 10 programs in college football history. Enough said.

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks! It was feeling like that flight #666 to HEL this morning. (Helsinki-- and it was full.)

Corso isn't usually too bad about UT. He picked us on Gameday last yr. I usually tune Pollack out, since he hates on us so much. But if he likes Butch, maybe we're headed out of ESPN HEL.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Thanks! It was feeling like that flight #666 to HEL this morning. (Helsinki-- and it was full.)

Corso isn't usually too bad about UT. He picked us on Gameday last yr. I usually tune Pollack out, since he hates on us so much. But if he likes Butch, maybe we're headed out of ESPN HEL.

I would tune him out just because he doesn't know much about what he is talking about. Herbstreit is the best imo, always has been fair and knowledgeable. Pollack is always getting facts wrong and almost just guesses at times. I haven't seen it as him hating on us as much as him being uninformed I guess. However, I am sure he doesn't like UT just like Desmond Howard won't like OSU, doesn't bother me.

F pollack. He's a douche. He and Jesse Palmer need to just go ahead and get married in whatever state allows that, then they can die, for all i care...

Yes, im drinking whiskey and no, I don't think that was too harsh :)

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back