Does David pollack

Is now a good time to throw up that picture of him in his full makeup and purse ready for a night on the town? I swear if anybody throws that up again I will save it this time!

Reactions: 1 person
I saved it last year, but it got lost over the summer...(got a new computer). I swear that picture is so damn funny I nearly fall out of my pants every time I think about it.

Corso is all for UT! There have been many times we were heavy underdogs!

This.. said on a Miami radio station that we are the best job in the country besides Texas... don't know where he got that but still he's always giving us respect. Was there when he predicted us to beat Florida last year on game day. Herbdouche is the most anti Vol on TV, aside from Pollack.

This.. said on a Miami radio station that we are the best job in the country besides Texas... don't know where he got that but still he's always giving us respect. Was there when he predicted us to beat Florida last year on game day. Herbdouche is the most anti Vol on TV, aside from Pollack.

To me Fowler is but I think as a college football analyst that Palmer is just horific!

He's trying to get back on our good side since coach butch jones arrived. I've noticed.

Maybe he knew what a train wreck Dooley and staff was but sees that CBJ is a great football coach. Maybe he just comments on what he sees. But then again.... Noone on Volnation ever over reacts to negative commentary if it's warranted... HAHA HAHA!!!!! Peace Y'all and we're gonna WHIP DEY AZZ!!!!!! Damn I'm fired Up!!!!!:peace2:

thanks for the bump...someone HAS to have that photo on their hard drive somewhere. come on vol nation, i need that photo for the georgia game!

Many of these commentator just flat out blow but get respect for being at least better than average CFB performers, having half a brain, and good looking. I don't listen to many of them long but if your team producers they can be swayed to your side. Pollack is a stooge and always has been as he was a perfect fit for UGA.

He just said a couple of weeks ago UT will never be back. Said we can't pull any players from Georgia or South Carolina like we used to. He is an idiot.

He is a big idiot. He used to mouth off as a bull puppy before the Tennessee game then we smacked them in Athens his Sr year so he's still pissed over that! HAHA. If he's saying anything good about UT it's either because ESPN told him to quit being so biased (not likely) or he's knows TN is coming back & he's preparing himself for his ugly UGA dogs to be 2nd fiddle again.

Lol, you kids crack me up.
Who gives a d@mn what any of the talking heads think? When we produce on the field we'll be talked about.
I wonder if some of you have even watched the Vols the past couple years. I have and wonder why you would expect any pro Vol talk. SMH!

VN Store

Back