Does Ketchup Belong on a Hot Dog: The Pole Edition

Does ketchup belong on a hot dog?

• Total voters
If I do have it and it gets no worse than it is right now, no problemo. Lol, I feel good.
My cousin that’s dealing with it thought he had a sinus infection. Now he can’t get rid of feeling sluggish and he’s had a low grade fever for almost two weeks. Says he feels way better than he did a week ago though

Reactions: GordonC
4 hours later.....

I've been exposed to the Rona. Recommended 14 days quarantine and get tested.

Not that "we" don't already know this, but with a snap of a finger.....

I'm really not expecting to show positive, I wore a mask around the 2 that have tested positive and I feel fine, but whether I do or not, this changes things.
You got this boss. You are careful and you social distance. You are gonna be just fine!!!

Reactions: GordonC
My cousin that’s dealing with it thought he had a sinus infection. Now he can’t get rid of feeling sluggish and he’s had a low grade fever for almost two weeks. Says he feels way better than he did a week ago though
One of the most common things that we are hearing from all the folks that go it at work is the tiredness. Felt like that they couldn't get out of bed for about 2 weeks.

One of the most common things that we are hearing from all the folks that go it at work is the tiredness. Felt like that they couldn't get out of bed for about 2 weeks.
I might’ve brought it up before but a friend (same age as this cousin at 37, they graduated together two years after me) battled it for three months and the low grade fever would last for weeks at a time. She said just doing laundry would wear her out. She’s in Chicago, cousin is in Johnson City. So I don’t think they got it from the same circle.

I don't remember if I posted it in the Zone or somewhere else in a thread, but I had something back before we got out of school (and two negative flu tests between January and March, plus one in November or December)....I ran a low-grade fever about the whole time....and was taking an awfully lot of ibuprofin)....our schools closed on March 13, and on March 11 (that Wednesday before) I thought I had been shot in the chest and struggled to walk up steps...my wife had something before Christmas, and the only thing that gave her relief was about a week of Prednisone and 3-4 regimens on the nebulizer every day...she wasn't able to get out and go to the doctor (we had the prednisone and the albuterol liquid here)....our doctor told us in June she thought there was a very good chance we both had it at some point, wasn't absolutely sure, but said it was around in November, based on the number of suspected sinus infections and flu cases they couldn't confirm. The doctor didn't do an antibody test on us last month during our 6-month check-in because she said (basically) the tests are junk. That was before this new info came out about the antibodies. A friend of mine's uncle was the first death in SWVA/NETN that was reported as COVID. I'm with rocytop, this one is hard to figure out. Be safe, behr and everyone.

Edit: Oh, and for supper, one of the grandkids tried ketchup on a hot dog and sort of liked it. I really hope she's not going down the wrong path.

I don't remember if I posted it in the Zone or somewhere else in a thread, but I had something back before we got out of school (and two negative flu tests between January and March, plus one in November or December)....I ran a low-grade fever about the whole time....and was taking an awfully lot of ibuprofin)....our schools closed on March 13, and on March 11 (that Wednesday before) I thought I had been shot in the chest and struggled to walk up steps...my wife had something before Christmas, and the only thing that gave her relief was about a week of Prednisone and 3-4 regimens on the nebulizer every day...she wasn't able to get out and go to the doctor (we had the prednisone and the albuterol liquid here)....our doctor told us in June she thought there was a very good chance we both had it at some point, wasn't absolutely sure, but said it was around in November, based on the number of suspected sinus infections and flu cases they couldn't confirm. The doctor didn't do an antibody test on us last month during our 6-month check-in because she said (basically) the tests are junk. That was before this new info came out about the antibodies. A friend of mine's uncle was the first death in SWVA/NETN that was reported as COVID. I'm with rocytop, this one is hard to figure out. Be safe, behr and everyone.

Edit: Oh, and for supper, one of the grandkids tried ketchup on a hot dog and sort of liked it. I really hope she's not going down the wrong path.
It's time for a parental lecture.

Oh, I thought you got tested for thu haides
tenor.gif

VN Store

Back