Dominique Booth commits

The guy has 67 catches last year, according to Rivals. Not too shabby.

Don't we need a good pass rusher and DT now?

Congratulations on your first Big Orangasm! Do you need a smoke?

artworks-000004509676-xguman-original.gif

Reactions: 1 person
99 you seem nonplussed. It's a good thing there is a limit or we would sign them all and you wouldn't be able to get any like the bammers used to do.

the good thing about saying the things i have in the past is that it's proof i am consistent and wasn't just bashing tennessee.

i was critical of derek dooley's recruiting before and during the fact. it was crap. i know there are people who will disagree with that, but i stand by that.

this is something to celebrate. because this level of recruiting will mean that it is a fair fight week in and week out. however, i have said that you need players to win and recruiting is essential, it's not the only thing. when you are in the sec (and florida has the added bonus of playing fsu every year), you aren't just going to out-talent people.

so, from a gator perspective, we play about 5 ranked teams a year. if tennessee is one of them fine. if not, fine.

it would actually really help the home schedule in odd years if tennessee was a ranked team again.

Last edited:
99 you seem nonplussed. It's a good thing there is a limit or we would sign them all and you wouldn't be able to get any like the bammers used to do.

The Bear made a career out sucking all the talent up so that other schools couldn't have them. Thank goodness for scholarship limits!

the good thing about saying the things i have in the past is that it's proof i am consistent and wasn't just bashing tennessee.

i was critical of derek dooley's recruiting before and during the fact. it was crap. i know there are people who will disagree with that, but i stand by that.

this is something to celebrate. because this level of recruiting will mean that it is a fair fight week in and week out. however, i have said that you need players to win and recruiting is essential, it's not the only thing. when you are in the sec (and florida has the added bonus of playing fsu every year), you aren't just going to out-talent people.

so, from a gator perspective, we play about 5 ranked teams a year. if tennessee is one of them fine. if not, fine.

it would actually really help the home schedule in even years if tennessee was a ranked team again.

Good read..now:
ari-gold-gtfo-o.gif

it would actually really help the home schedule in even years if tennessee was a ranked team again.

Anything we can do, 99, to boost that gator attendance and revenue stream for home games. That's what we are here for: to help out the gators.

was this the same recruit that was supposed to commit awhile back and didnt and that buzz lightyear coach in nash subtweeted him?

makes no difference but watching espnu bottom line on recruiting.no mention of booth commiting to vols.sure do like to see them go by. wonder what the problem is.

VN Store

Back