Dominique Booth Talks Tennessee

This kid is 100% VFL. All he does is speak of not being able to wait until he gets to Knoxville on twitter. Guys like this are exactly what we need on The Hill.

Reactions: 1 person
This is worth all seeing. In high school with three years for both Tyler Bray passed for 7458 yards and 85 touchdowns. Justin Worley passed for 13320 yards and 156 touchdowns.:)

Reactions: 5 people
This is worth all seeing. In high school with three years for both Tyler Bray passed for 7458 yards and 85 touchdowns. Justin Worley passed for 13320 yards and 156 touchdowns.:)

Please you trying to make us feel better? Worley will not be starting by eoy. I hate it but true.

It also shows how long term recruiting is a must, we cant keep switching coaches and ever expect results....but I believe we have a good one.

Please you trying to make us feel better? Worley will not be starting by eoy. I hate it but true.

What the hell is eoy? And sorry to break the news to you...there's a great chance Worley is our qb. He was Gatorade player of the year in highschool. He's a very talented kid.

Reactions: 3 people

What the hell is eoy? And sorry to break the news to you...there's a great chance Worley is our qb all year. He was Gatorade player of the year in highschool. He's a very talented kid.

Didn't Worley have CP as a WR in High School? :hi:

Didn't Worley have CP as a WR in High School? :hi:

Same high school. Different years (for the most part). Patterson was All-State as a senior in 2008, when Worley was a Sophomore.

Worley didn't become Gatorade POY for his 2008-2009 season though, although he still put up 3,600 yrds and 50 TD's :)

It was his 5,000 yards and 64 TD's in his final year ('10-'11) that did that. He also had a 73% completion rate on 589 attempts with only 11 INT's.

Reactions: 2 people
Same high school. Different years (for the most part). Patterson was All-State as a senior in 2008, when Worley was a Sophomore.

Worley didn't become Gatorade POY for his 2008-2009 season though, although he still put up 3,600 yrds and 50 TD's :)

It was his 5,000 yards and 64 TD's in his final year ('10-'11) that did that. He also had a 73% completion rate on 589 attempts with only 11 INT's.

So he was his QB for one year then, right?

Also led his HS team (Northwestern) from behind to defeat Jadeveon Clowney's team (South Pointe). I think he had 4 TD pases in the 4th Q.

I have seen game film of worley. He has thrown 5 picks and 1 touchdown and was held scoreless in the second half by mtsu.

Also hit mr rogers in the hands in stride for winning TD against USCe and da' rick went "mr stone hands" on it. Think we need a bigger sample size with a for real coaching staff before we write the kid off.

Reactions: 5 people
I have seen game film of worley. He has thrown 5 picks and 1 touchdown and was held scoreless in the second half by mtsu.

You mention stats across two seasons, a game that was not even last season. And you fail to mention that he was 23-32 against MTSU. Worley didn't get shut down, the running game got shut down in the 2nd half, as it has for the last 4 years.

So just spit it out. When the game is over, especially in beat downs, we throw Worley in there.

If this is your argument against Worley starting in favor of Dobbs, it's pretty weak.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back