The Impeachment Thread

Aren’t you the one who kept saying we had a system of checks and balances that would keep Trump in line?

I did, too bad one of those balances has abdicated almost all of their power and the other is completely corrupt.

You libs are gonna be really disappointed in how this turns out. It's gonna be glorious.
Everyone is going to be disappointed. Nothing will come out of this that harms Biden, and the GOP Senate will never convict Trump, since they lack a spine and put party over country.

Everyone is going to be disappointed. Nothing will come out of this that harms Biden, and the GOP Senate will never convict Trump, since they lack a spine and put party over country.

We the people lack the spine to realize that BOTH parties are only out to destroy the other and NEITHER is actually concerned about the country. Only themselves. Only power. You are right that nothing will come out of this, but then fall into the trap of aligning yourself with one political power while demonizing the other.

I didn't see this listed on Biden's taxes so either
1) Its not true
2) Bidens going to prison
Joe Biden 'Personally Paid $900,000 By Burisma' According To Ukrainian MP In Bombshell Admission

"This was the transfer of Burisma Group's funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the U.S.-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners, which according to open sources, in particular, the New York Times, is affiliated with Biden. The payment reference was payment for consultative services," said Derkach.

Read that paragraph and tell me if the conclusion follows from the alleged evidence. Do I personally pay someone if I pay a company the person is, in some unspecified way, "affiliated" with?

"This was the transfer of Burisma Group's funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the U.S.-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners, which according to open sources, in particular, the New York Times, is affiliated with Biden. The payment reference was payment for consultative services," said Derkach.

Read that paragraph and tell me if the conclusion follows from the alleged evidence. Do I personally pay someone if I pay a company the person is, in some unspecified way, "affiliated" with?
Only if the taxpayers are paying for the president to stay at a hotel that is owned by a company he's affiliated with. Then it's personal, and a conflict of interest, abuse of power, fill on the blank... Am i right?

Only if the taxpayers are paying for the president to stay at a hotel that is owned by a company he's affiliated with. Then it's personal, and a conflict of interest, abuse of power, fill on the blank... Am i right?

Gotta explain how Joe Biden was "affiliated" with the entity that was allegedly paid. Do you know the affiliation? I don't.

For example, company A and company B can be subs of company C. A and B are therefore affiliates. Doesn't mean that if you pay A you're really paying B. Sure as hell doesn't mean you're "personally" paying B.

Ya, but I'm guessing he thinks he can somehow come out smelling all rosey.

Throwing him under the bus is a smart move by Trump. No matter how bad things get, they won’t hand the White House over to Pelosi. He’s like a life preserver for Trump. “If you take me down, you have to take down Pence. Take down Pence and you lose the White House.

Reactions: tvolsfan

VN Store

Back