The Impeachment Thread

Castor is known for asking the same question over and over again hoping that you give him a different answer each time. He's spent his entire career as the Republican counsel. Goldman, on the other hand, is an assistant U.S. attorney for SDNY and is known for prosecuting mobsters and members of the Russian mob.

Strange how talent is so unevenly divided. It's almost like the smart ones tend to be liberal.

Reactions: luthervol
I'll say it again, trump thinks his followers are too stupid to figure it all out. He relies on repeatable catch phrases like "witch hunt", "hoax" and "never-trumper" to dumb down his message and to get it to stick. He doesn't have a defense for his actions other than to suggest it's a "coup." Truthfully, it's kind of mind boggling that one can point out what should be obvious gas-lighting and still watch them go all in on trumps bullsht.

For all you libs on here with everything being the same if Schiff was a Republican and Trump was a Democrat President would you still be okay with all this?🤔

I highly doubt it.

Is it kinda weird that the people that work in politics no so little about anything going on within the government?

I believe their are only 4 or 5 people on the intel committee who have law enforcement, military, or intelligence experience. And Nunes is not one of them.

VN Store

Back