donors offered away game tickets

LWSVOL

email to donors this morning for tickets to Florida, Alabama, Missouri and Kentucky. can order more in addition to allocations already offered.. obviously, UT still having trouble selling tickets.. I also got offer last week to upgrade my current seats. Lots of open seats showed up in section B as well as most sections..

Program still needing fans, lots of fans, to step up

Program still needing AD, coaches, players to step up.

Ticket sales are consistent with the recent results. Actually probably alot better than what other teams coming off 3 straight losing seasons are doing.

Reactions: 9 people
I need 2 tickets for the Georgia home game if anybody has them. I'm planning on flying to Knox for that game and give my Colombian girlfriend 1st hand Vol experience.

Reactions: 1 person
I would assume that answers the question if we sold our allotment for Oregon or not.

We need tickets for the Oregon game. Anyone know if we can get them from UT? Our flight & hotel are booked. Hate to buy them from Stub Hub or some other online ticket broker. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Go Vols!!!

We need tickets for the Oregon game. Anyone know if we can get them from UT? Our flight & hotel are booked. Hate to buy them from Stub Hub or some other online ticket broker. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Go Vols!!!

I understand Tennessee has none available for Oregon

email to donors this morning for tickets to Florida, Alabama, Missouri and Kentucky. can order more in addition to allocations already offered.. obviously, UT still having trouble selling tickets.. I also got offer last week to upgrade my current seats. Lots of open seats showed up in section B as well as most sections..

This isn't necessarily because the program is down; this is done every year.....even if there are only a few seats available for upgrade. Plus donors always get the emails about away game tickets.

This isn't necessarily because the program is down; this is done every year.....even if there are only a few seats available for upgrade. Plus donors always get the emails about away game tickets.

I never got one telling me I could get 8 more Alabama tickets.. that really surprised me

VN Store

Back