Don't forget Peyton on SNL

What, you don't think Peyton looks uncomfortable in his own skin? Come on, guy looks positively self conscious every moment a camera is around. You know its true. Doesn't make him a bad guy or bad QB -- but he is the Al Gore of the NFL.

What, you don't think Peyton looks uncomfortable in his own skin? Come on, guy looks positively self conscious every moment a camera is around. You know its true. Doesn't make him a bad guy or bad QB -- but he is the Al Gore of the NFL.

He does crack me up on his commercials though...

Calm, cool, and collected.

Petrified, worried, and collecting sweat under his arms is more like it. Guy is positively FREAKED whenever he knows he's being watched.

Yeah, I see what you're saying. He really freaked in the Super Bowl. Almost cost the Colts the game.

Yeah, I see what you're saying. He really freaked in the Super Bowl. Almost cost the Colts the game.

Not thinking about cameras then. But when he hears that whir or that click, he's like a deer in headlights. Come on, admit its true. No one is watching/reading right now. You know you want to admit the guy is an automaton in those circumstances.

Not thinking about cameras then. But when he hears that whir or that click, he's like a deer in headlights. Come on, admit its true. No one is watching/reading right now. You know you want to admit the guy is an automaton in those circumstances.

Agree to disagree. When Peyton is in front of the camera, he turns into Dane Cook.

Agree to disagree. When Peyton is in front of the camera, he turns into Dane Cook.

Yeah, if he was in a coma.

Besides, I loathe Dane Cook. The most unfunny "comedian" of all time. Seriously, now that we are on that subject, can we not at least agree that Dane Cook is as funny as a piece of wet lettuce? Guy is horrible.

I am going to see Jim Gaffigan here in Orlando next weekend! Woo hoo! Now that guy is funny.

Yeah, if he was in a coma.

Besides, I loathe Dane Cook. The most unfunny "comedian" of all time. Seriously, now that we are on that subject, can we not at least agree that Dane Cook is as funny as a piece of wet lettuce? Guy is horrible.

I am going to see Jim Gaffigan here in Orlando next weekend! Woo hoo! Now that guy is funny.

Yeah, you're right about Dane Cook. He's just the first comedian that came to mind. Ever heard any Demetri Martin?

Never have gotten the hatred for Dane Cook, especially when Andrew Dice Clay is still alive.

Seriously, that guy's been doing "comedy" for close to 30 years, and the only thing he's ever done is have a censored voiceover in an EMF song. Hard to believe those guys had a more notable career than Clay has.

1007720.jpeg

Great! I missed it the first time it aired.

:ermm:

It hasn't aired yet...

The reason he is doing it tomorrow is because its his BDay, or as people in Knoxville know it to be, a holiday. :)

If thats what you're talking about.

I thought he was on SNL not long after the Super Bowl. I know there is an old thread. I'm officially confused.

VN Store

Back