Don't forget Peyton on SNL

this is most certainly getting TiVO'd and recorded to DVD..I am psyched about this one. I love his commercials.

Yeah, if he was in a coma.

Besides, I loathe Dane Cook. The most unfunny "comedian" of all time. Seriously, now that we are on that subject, can we not at least agree that Dane Cook is as funny as a piece of wet lettuce? Guy is horrible.

I am going to see Jim Gaffigan here in Orlando next weekend! Woo hoo! Now that guy is funny.

I do not like Dane Cook at all, really. He is just obnoxious, stays on one joke too long, and in general just yells and carries on. Not funny. I don't see why so many people absolutely LOVE him. I tried to listen, and I wasn't impressed. He says normal stuff in an unfunny way.

Now Mitch Hedberg...he was funny.

I do not like Dane Cook at all, really. He is just obnoxious, stays on one joke too long, and in general just yells and carries on. Not funny. I don't see why so many people absolutely LOVE him. I tried to listen, and I wasn't impressed. He says normal stuff in an unfunny way.

Now Mitch Hedberg...he was funny.

a friend of mine from high school...Billy Wayne Davis...used to tour with Mitch (for a while before his death). I loved that guy (Mitch)..he was hilarious. BW now works with Ralphie May some..as well as his wife..he toured with her last year I think.....BW comes to nashville a fair amount....you guys should check him out..he just played the Ryman a few weeks ago (with Ralphie if I'm not mistaken)

Yeah, if he was in a coma.

Besides, I loathe Dane Cook. The most unfunny "comedian" of all time. Seriously, now that we are on that subject, can we not at least agree that Dane Cook is as funny as a piece of wet lettuce? Guy is horrible.

I am going to see Jim Gaffigan here in Orlando next weekend! Woo hoo! Now that guy is funny.

Dane Cook on the Kool-Aid man and on playing Monoply is pretty funny. Talking about the guy who got bit by a shark is funny as well. Those 3 are about it for him though

Not thinking about cameras then. But when he hears that whir or that click, he's like a deer in headlights. Come on, admit its true. No one is watching/reading right now. You know you want to admit the guy is an automaton in those circumstances.

That is the reason he has so many endorsements and does so many commercials as compared to say Reche Caldwell or any other Gator, because he is so bad on camera. Come on Law, your Peyton hate has blinded you, give him some slack, at least as much as he gave you guys.

That is the reason he has so many endorsements and does so many commercials as compared to say Reche Caldwell or any other Gator, because he is so bad on camera. Come on Law, your Peyton hate has blinded you, give him some slack, at least as much as he gave you guys.

The irony in using Reche "The Male Jennifer Wilbanks" Caldwell in response to a post on "deer in the headlights" is too much for me to handle.:)

VN Store

Back