Ducks are 28pt Favorite Monday AM

photovol

Oregon is currently a 28pt Favorite, Can the Vols cover?
I'm not sure, but I can't remember when Tennessee was such an underdog going into a game.

Tennessee has been terrible recently in covering the spread, but who knows when we will turn things around, hopefully in 2-3-4 years

I dont gamble so not worried about Vegas money. Im more concerned with winning and if we lose, what did we learn and did we fight to the final whistle.

Reactions: 2 people
Oregon is currently a 28pt Favorite, Can the Vols cover?
I'm not sure, but I can't remember when Tennessee was such an underdog going into a game.

Wow, I saw 21 yesterday but that was only one book.

They can cover. I wouldn't touch this game to be honest though.

Reactions: 5 people
already got on ore at -21

I won't send you an invoice for the advice I posted here Sunday morning, which was to bet Oregon ASAP, watch the line go up and up, then bet UT and try to hit a middle where you win both bets.

We could see UT +30 or 31 before kickoff.

This will likely be the best opportunity to hit a middle all year.

UT was +34 in Tebow's last game in Neyland.

We covered by 24.

But Tebow is no Mariota and the Gators have never had a guy like Oregon's #6.

That is ridiculous. While I do think Oregon is the better team, four touchdowns is a ton against any SEC team.

This Oregon orgasm makes me sick. They are a team made up of the same ranked players as ours, just different type of players. Since our new pace of play is more like them, our guys will not be overly confused. If the D stays in its lanes, it's strength and talent is sufficient to do damage to Oregon. Our secondary and LB's now have speed. The D we use is familiar and the guys can just react instead of thinking about what they have to do. Our O needs to pound the rock and be very physical because Oregon depends on speed in their D as well. They are soft to good running teams between the tackles as well as the underneath passing routes. I don't predict a win, but do predict we will compete well. The keys will be our offensive line and time of possession.

This Oregon orgasm makes me sick. They are a team made up of the same ranked players as ours, just different type of players. Since our new pace of play is more like them, our guys will not be overly confused. If the D stays in its lanes, it's strength and talent is sufficient to do damage to Oregon. Our secondary and LB's now have speed. The D we use is familiar and the guys can just react instead of thinking about what they have to do. Our O needs to pound the rock and be very physical because Oregon depends on speed in their D as well. They are soft to good running teams between the tackles as well as the underneath passing routes. I don't predict a win, but do predict we will compete well. The keys will be our offensive line and time of possession.

time of possession means nothing to Oregon. they always lose TOP and still score 50-60

We have been huge dogs several times the past 3-5 years. This game will be a great measuring stick for where we really are at this point of the season. I don't expect us to win but I expect us to be very competitive and give them all they can handle.

VN Store

Back