Ducks are 28pt Favorite Monday AM

I won't send you an invoice for the advice I posted here Sunday morning, which was to bet Oregon ASAP, watch the line go up and up, then bet UT and try to hit a middle where you win both bets.

We could see UT +30 or 31 before kickoff.

This will likely be the best opportunity to hit a middle all year.

You sound like my hero. What site do u use?

For you that bet if you don't take UT and 28pts you are out of your minds!!!

why vegas is saying ducks score will be in 40s n tn get 14 to 17 pts.. i say thats very realistic

i think ducks can cover but i will not take them because i cant pick a team to beat us by 28...lol

I'm just hoping and praying it's not a 59-10 type score.

Oregon has an enormous speed advantage and UT has no passing game. If UT keeps it to less than 25, I'll consider it a moral victory.

28 points??

FyRYWMX.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Oregon is currently a 28pt Favorite, Can the Vols cover?
I'm not sure, but I can't remember when Tennessee was such an underdog going into a game.

I don't gamble. But if I did, I'd take UT with that spread.

5dimes has it +26.5 .. not sure if it has moved on that site, that was as of around 1:00

To any UT fan putting money on this game...

Make sure you do not bet on emotion. My advice would be to leave this one alone. FWIW

Tennessee has been terrible recently in covering the spread, but who knows when we will turn things around, hopefully in 2-3-4 years

I still expect more of this team than you do. They are being coached well and have very good talent on the OL and in the D front 7. The return of Maggitt and Smith will only make that better. The secondary has held up better than most expected albeit against lesser opponents. WKU was a scare for some but could be a fortunate scheduling coincidence. UT needed a winnable game against a team with the coaches and players to make it tough. VERY, VERY good game for giving Jones coaching points.

This team is getting what it has lacked- coaching. If they continue to improve then they will be a difficult win for the better teams on the schedule.

VN Store

Back