Duke's Mayo Classic Ticket Info

dobre_shunka

A Verified Danny White Plant
I've previously seen several questions about tickets for the NC State in Charlotte in September and just got this email from UTAD so I thought I'd pass the info on.

The Vols are heading to Charlotte, NC on SEPTEMBER 7 to face NC State inside Bank of America Stadium. As a valued Tennessee Fund Donor you will have early access to our presale for game tickets.

You can see which week your presale will take place by viewing the table below. As your presale date gets closer we will notify you how you can purchase your tickets. Please note, you will be limited to 8 tickets during the presale. You can purchase more during the public on-sale beginning on February 22.

For all other information please click the button below to visit our website!
65a04629d8f6b.png

Good buddy of mine is over the CLT district for his job… I’ll be in their suite on the 35 yard line!!!! GBO!

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
I got this email too. I'll be getting at least 4 tickets, hopefully 6. This will be a fun game, and Charlotte is a fun city to hang out in.

Do you ever go to games?

Not being a d***, genuinely curious.
Yeah, but haven't been in about 3 years now. So much going on with my wife, and working a lot. She's had surgery, and been in the hospital a lot, like half a year in 2022. Hopefully things will be better this fall.

I’m probably going to this game if I can, but I’m not sure if I will buy tickets just yet.

I am considering going to this game. It will be Nico's first true road game (except for the bowl). I want to see how he runs this offense with new receivers and a new OL.
We’ll outnumber the State fans . Don’t worry about that.

Maybe we can honor David Amerson “Island” by making a large check out to the Wake Med Burn Center after what we did to him the last time we played State

Reactions: bag12day

VN Store

Back