Duke's Mayo Classic Ticket Info

Today was my donor rank time to allow me to purchase through Ticketmaster. Not gonna lie, the prices seemed high. $192 lower / $157 second deck

Today was my donor rank time to allow me to purchase through Ticketmaster. Not gonna lie, the prices seemed high. $192 lower / $157 second deck
$157 is still lower level, it's actually the same rows as the club level just the endzone. Upper deck starts at $65.

When i signed in this morning to buy my seats, all the sideline club level and lower deck seats between the 20s were completely gone. Seems like they not having issues selling with those prices.

factor in donation levels for UT and these are cheaper than any of your collegiate games
I paid way less than that for the Virginia game and for the bowl game. $98 front row in Nissan stadium and $89 row 6 in Orlando. Maybe it is a fair price, but seemed high compared to the games I purchased separately last year.

Reactions: Volbrando
I paid way less than that for the Virginia game and for the bowl game. $98 front row in Nissan stadium and $89 row 6 in Orlando. Maybe it is a fair price, but seemed high compared to the games I purchased separately last year.
I also went to both of those games and I paid $150 in lower side line on the 25 in Orlando and $100 upper deck on the 35 in Nashville.

So yes if you're buying on the secondary market or in the corners or end zones then maybe your prices are accurate

Bump for the non-donor/season ticket holders. Signup at Allvols.com to the GBO Insider Emails and you'll have the opportunity to buy Duke's Mayo ticket next week.

1707970108637.png

EXCLUSIVE GBO PRESALE FOR DUKE'S MAYO CLASSIC TICKETS

NEXT TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 20 AT 10 AM!

But it’s not a true road game. It’s a neutral site game.

Charlotte is a great city. We’ll probably go too.

Not really, lived in Charlotte over 30 years now (3/4 of my life) and its a nice place to live but not nearly as good as Knoxville in my opinion. Better to live outside city limits in surrounding areas because of crime and traffic honestly. Panthers stadium is a GREAT place to see a game however even though it only holds about 70,000 people. Theres seriously not a bad seat in the house. Its so steep that the person in front of you's head is at your stomach so you can always see the action really well. I have sat in the top of the upper deck before and I could see great. G0 VOLS
Stay away! 😁

Stadium is about 40 mins from the house. We will be there.

Didnt know yall live here too. We are in Mt Holly... Theres several posters here on VN that live in this area. Nice. I married a Carolina girl and had my kids over here so I am stuck lol. Probably never make it back to live in Knoxville again sadly. Its my favorite city on Earth and I have been to about 35 out of the 50 US states. GO VOLS

Reactions: rgx

VN Store

Back