Dwight Jones Article

Willie Korn will either be the best QB Clemson has had in a very long time or else another Bowden will be looking for a job. Clemson fans think they should be on top of the ACC by now... and they're probably right.

Doesn't this year make the second or third year Clemson Stumbled down the strench? If Clemson does that this year again he should be looking for another job.

I'd say that Dwight Jones runs a 4.45-4.5 range like Patrick Turner. Very similar prospects, imo.

As for Korn, he just didn't show up in the big games this year(he had the previous 3 years).

But in all honesty WILLY KORN is supposedly THE GREAT around here and the only info and proof of him being so good is his ranking becuase ive enver seen him play, but how do you start the year at number 3 and end up number 98? Guess the analyst finally realized he cracks under pressure.
I watched him play in a game that was televised on ESPN at the beginning of the season and was very unimpressed. He made some pretty good passes, but he threw 3 INT (I think) that were just horrible. I am not surprised by him dropping.

I'd say that Dwight Jones runs a 4.45-4.5 range like Patrick Turner. Very similar prospects, imo.

As for Korn, he just didn't show up in the big games this year(he had the previous 3 years).

Him being 6'5 might make up for not being the quickest.

I fprgot about Korn, that worries me to think that Jones may be assuming he and Korn can build each other into some sort of fantastic combo

Well, Korn has always been a Clemson fan so he is there regardless of Jones. And either way, it will be a running team because of Spiller and Davis.

I think we do. I actually get more and more optimistic with each article released on him. It just depends on if Clemson hires Sanders and how his visit to Clemson goes this weekend.

I watched him play in a game that was televised on ESPN at the beginning of the season and was very unimpressed. He made some pretty good passes, but he threw 3 INT (I think) that were just horrible. I am not surprised by him dropping.

I remember that game. I watched it too. I thought he was horrible, couldn't understand all the hype about him. We shall see I guess...

There is a new article up. He basically said he has a visit left to UNC just to see if there is anything he hasn't seen at UNC. He had a good time at Clemson but doesn't sound like it was near as good as the visit to UT. He said he really really likes UT's coaches but doesn't know much about UNC's or Clemson's. He said he will go where he is most comfortable with the coaches and says that he is still committed to UNC but all 3 are even. He says he will announce on Signing Day.

There is a new article up. He basically said he has a visit left to UNC just to see if there is anything he hasn't seen at UNC. He had a good time at Clemson but doesn't sound like it was near as good as the visit to UT. He said he really really likes UT's coaches but doesn't know much about UNC's or Clemson's. He said he will go where he is most comfortable with the coaches and says that he is still committed to UNC but all 3 are even. He says he will announce on Signing Day.

how can you be committed but all 3 are even. i'm confused.:ermm:

Could be like Montario Hardesty. Didn't he stay "committed" to North Carolina, then on signing day he signed with us, if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, of course that can go both ways. Michael Goggans did that to us last year. Daryl Vereen is saying the same. We will just have to see.

I think Vereen could be a stud, but I think Creer could be the complete package and Jones is something we just don't have and I don't think we've had in a while.

with Meach gone, Jones has got to like his chances of making an immediate impact in front of 100,000+. Is he a signing day guy?

VN Store

Back