No. 12: C.J. Mosley, LB, Alabama

No. 15: AJ McCarron, QB, Alabama

No. 16: Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee

No. 19: Loucheiz Purifoy, CB, Florida

No. 22: Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU

No. 23: Daniel McCullers, DT, Tennessee

No. 24: Ha'Sean Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama

No. 30: Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M

Remember last years early mock draft Bray first round, way to early.

I've said this to so many of my friends. Manziel is a college only type guy. I don't think he does anything in the NFL sadly. Doesn't make him less of a great player now though. He's tebow but with an active sex drive.

I really think Tebow would be a decent tight end, if he would try the only QB Tebow will do is across the boarder.

ClowneyHit_zps7e5d8075.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I don't get the Manziel hate, especially from the guy that said his arm was worse than Tebow's. That's just crazy. I actually think he will do really well in the league.

Not hating on Manziel, just evaluating him objectively. Defenses in the NFL are too athletic and too disciplined to be fooled by that backyard crap Manziel does. Works on the college level, not in the league.

I also bet Manziel takes a step back this year. Defenses didn't know how to scheme for him last year, this year they will.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I really think Tebow would be a decent tight end, if he would try the only QB Tebow will do is across the boarder.

Exactly. I think he's an NFL caliber ATHLETE. and nothing more. If he wants to stay in the league it will be as a tight end/full back/special teams guy.

Makes no sense. Same size as Manziel at 6-1.

Murray may be listed at 6'1...but in real life he's no taller than 5'10. I have seen(t) him in person, he is noticeably shorter than me at 6'1. He just a little feller.

AJ Johnson could be a potential first round pick as well, if he decides to leave after his junior year/continues his improvement.

The one thing that may keep him out as a 1st rounder is his foot speed. In games he just looks slow for a LB. Has the IQ for the position and delivers the hit, but often we see him in chase pursuit. Often wondered how would he do as a DE. Perhaps he has found another gear this season.

Not hating on Manziel, just evaluating him objectively. Defenses in the NFL are too athletic and too disciplined to be fooled by that backyard crap Manziel does. Works on the college level, not in the league.

I also bet Manziel takes a step back this year. Defenses didn't know how to scheme for him last year, this year they will.

I think defenses didn't know how to scheme for him because you can't scheme for him. The guy accounted for over 5000 yards playing in the SEC west. What's even more compelling is that his stats were better on the road than when they played at home. Barring an injury, he will be a heisman finalist at the very least this year.

I year ago I would have said Manziel had little chance of becoming a decent pro QB, but that was before Russell Wilson showed that short, mobile, smart kids can succeed. I'm not sure what kind of passer Manziel is, but if he's pretty good his value will increase thanks to Wilson. That said, I think Wilson and RGIII will have trouble repeating the success of their rookie years.

VN Store

Back