Early forecast predicts Buckeyes, Bulldogs in title game

well that settles it. No reason to play the season since this is obviously the way it will all play out. Thanks for letting me know so I can take up a hobby since my Saturdays are now ruined. :cray:

Kenny Mayne used to have a great saying about this...

Picking Georgia to play in the national title game is foolish, in my opinion.

It's not that the dogs lack the personnel to get there...they just face too daunting a schedule. Road trips to Columbia, Baton Rouge, and Auburn...a non-conference trip to Arizona St...home dates with the Vols and the Tide...and their clash with Florida in Jacksonville...

No disrespect to a good Georgia team, but they won't be playing in the BCS Championship game.

As for Ohio State...well, if they want to play in the BCS Championship, they better finish the regular season undefeated.

I can't see them getting the benefit of the doubt this year over other one-loss teams...especially if an SEC team awaits them in the championship.

tOSU is quickly becoming the Buffalo Bills of the college football world.

what else are we supposed to do this Summer?
Wimbledon is on...

Women's US Open at noon.

NBA selection show tonight.

PGA Buick Open

Coke bust updates on WJOX

UEFA soccer semi at 2:30

NASCAR

Eager anticipation and debate of our chances at beating Boston out for Titletown honors

A feisty round of putt putt

hacky sack at the park

disc golf...

All more worthy occupations than following espn prognosticators.

:)

Georgia is the sexiest pick I've seen since, well, USC in 2006. That media dream got axed in the Rose Bowl.

I don't think Georgia can live up to the hype.

They have a 3 week span of USC (Away), Arizona State (Away), and Alabama (Home). I think they lose one of those games.

Then Tennessee, after that the trap game with Vandy before they get into LSU, Florida, Kentucky, Auburn, and rival GT. I could see 2 losses from this, with ease.

I just don't get why they are such a sexy pick? Because they beat the hell out of a outmanned Hawaii squad? The media is funny. That's why I get down with nerds like Phil Steele.

Oh boy, Ohio State vs and SEC team again. :snoring:

Soccer, fun to play......:snoring: to watch.

It's not that the dogs lack the personnel to get there...they just face too daunting a schedule. Road trips to Columbia, Baton Rouge, and Auburn...a non-conference trip to Arizona St...home dates with the Vols and the Tide...and their clash with Florida in Jacksonville...

No disrespect to a good Georgia team, but they won't be playing in the BCS Championship game.
Just wondering who you would pick for the title game?

BYU in the BCS over Tennessee, LSU, Texas, Alabama, Lousville, Auburn, Penn St., Florida, Virginia Tech, Miami, Nebraska, Purdue, Missouri, Arizona St., Florida St. etc..? haha, thats laughable.. we seriously need a playoff system

I know that great WR's emerge all the time. I know that UGA has recruited some WR's that have talent. I know that experience or lack thereof doesn't always determine how good an OL will be. However, these units are major, major question marks for UGA.

I think their hype is based largely on how they finished last year rather than any realistic look at their depth chart this year.

IMO, the brutal schedule, young OL, and unproven WR's point to a 3-5 loss season... not a NC appearance.

Right now I would say Gators vs USC, or something like that.

Good pick. I think if UT doesn't beat UF then the Gators go undefeated. They're very good and the schedule just lays out too good after the trip to K'ville.

VN Store

Back