Early forecast predicts Buckeyes, Bulldogs in title game

Disc golf?...

WOW! That just made my day. An actual mentioning of disc golf on a site not dedicated to the sport. I am a big disc golf fan and play about 3 times a week. You any good?

We made the UGA game last year kind of a disc golf trip as well. We left Memphis played Seven Oaks in Nashville, the next day played Fontana in the Smokies, then went to Kingsport and played Warriors Ridge?, and finished with Victor Ashe there in Knoxville. Capped off the trip watching the Vols put a beatdown on the Dawgs. Quite a trip! Am I rambling?

WOW! That just made my day. An actual mentioning of disc golf on a site not dedicated to the sport. I am a big disc golf fan and play about 3 times a week. You any good?

We made the UGA game last year kind of a disc golf trip as well. We left Memphis played Seven Oaks in Nashville, the next day played Fontana in the Smokies, then went to Kingsport and played Warriors Ridge?, and finished with Victor Ashe there in Knoxville. Capped off the trip watching the Vols put a beatdown on the Dawgs. Quite a trip! Am I rambling?
Sorry, nowhere near your dedication. Many years ago a bunch of friends gathered on sundays to play. Back then we just threw to made up landmark targets, but we had a very challenging 18 that we played regularly. I've played one of the designed courses just once, but enjoyed it very much...

At this point, I think Vandy or Ole Miss could play Ohio State for the title and thump them.

VN Store

Back