Edey says Rick Barnes looked over him

Ok, that’s kind of the point?

So why take a dig at Barnes out of all the other coaches that passed on him?

It was a douche comment.
I honestly think it was because Barnes was the last coach he played against. He’s holding a grudge against every coach but Painter who was basically one of the only ones who took a chance on a tall project. It wasn’t a very thoughtful comment though and should have left it at that.

I don't have a lot of out-of-conference hate to run with, but between the Purdue bowl heist and then this walking mound of easily offended foul calls I'm happy to give Purdue an evaluation period in the "I'll check to see if you lost" category.
Don't forget they also ousted us a few years back with the dude that hit blindfolded shots all day long.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Can't wait to see him get ran by UConn.. DJ Burns won't get the calls to win. He won't be allowed to breath the same air as Edey without a foul.
No doubt. He'll be on the bench w/ 3 fouls before half. Disparity of fouls is enormous...and that's not taking anything away from Edey...he's a legendary college bb player.

Don't forget they also ousted us a few years back with the dude that hit blindfolded shots all day long.
They outsted us when they called a foul on us when they attempted a 3 pointer at the end of the game. Replay showed that our guy never touched him and their guy also kicked our guy. The refs have now screwed us the last three times we have played Purdue in the post season in basketball and football. Have no love for them.

With the way this guy is coddled by officials…I don’t know if he is that good or not.

We’ll see next year when he actually has to play through some contact.

VN Store

Back