Election Day (s) 2020

Nearby Millsfield, roughly 12 miles to the south of Dixville Notch, also voted for president just after the stroke of midnight. President Donald Trump won early Tuesday, with 16 votes to Biden's five.

The township, however, hasn't always predicted the election's eventual winner, as Hillary Clinton won Dixville Notch in 2016, despite Trump going on to win the Electoral College.

Nearby Millsfield, roughly 12 miles to the south of Dixville Notch, also voted for president just after the stroke of midnight. President Donald Trump won early Tuesday, with 16 votes to Biden's five.

The township, however, hasn't always predicted the election's eventual winner, as Hillary Clinton won Dixville Notch in 2016, despite Trump going on to win the Electoral College.
So far, we are at 16-10 Trump to Biden.

I voted this morning. Down ballot I voted for 6 Republicans and 4 Democrats. How about you folks? Trumpsters voted straight tickets I imagine.

Voted No line went by two other voting places no lines. early voting crazy lines

We need a President with an eye patch.

Though I disagree with Rep Crenshaw putting in that stupid language in the Defense bill about the Navy ranks for the Space Force. He should have better things to do with his time...
Crenshaw is dangerous. A real wolf in sheep’s clothing. I don’t know how any conservative can support red flag laws.

VN Store

Back