Endzone Transfer Portal is Now Closed.

Behr

RIP Toby.
Mark Richt has lost control of the Endzone transfer portal. This influx of new people just walking up in here like there are no tryouts and "walk-on" means exactly that has to stop.

We're hemorrhaging newbies that are trying to take over and we need to stop the bleeding.

They startin new dumbass threads, think they're "wining" threads that can't be won and saying stoopit chit like Brian Johnson is better than Bon Scott. W in the F???

Gotta stop now.

Its gonna get ugly and this serves as a notice.

I caused a PF poster to go way over the line last night and wasn’t even trying too. It’s sad where we’ve gotten as a society. The funny thing is he was complaining about trump being an ass when he lost his mind.
That’s why I don’t post there much. People are way too sensitive

I caused a PF poster to go way over the line last night and wasn’t even trying too. It’s sad where we’ve gotten as a society. The funny thing is he was complaining about trump being an ass when he lost his mind.
That’s why I don’t post there much. People are way too sensitive
I don’t even go there, ever. There’s too many brain dead people on this earth that will rave on about sheet they have no earthly clue about.

Maybe not you.
You’re more of a ff regular but the rest of us ........meh, I guess you’re part of us too
Thanks I appreciate th...wait, what?

I'm sure we all agree that new people are welcome, but FFS can we at least ask them who they are before they start acting like they own the damn place?

I don’t even go there, ever. There’s too many brain dead people on this earth that will rave on about sheet they have no earthly clue about.
I enjoy reading in there sometimes. I used to enjoy the bible thread, but it got boring for a while and lately its been hard to not comment, and they don't need me in there.

VN Store

Back