Endzone Transfer Portal is Now Closed.

I caused a PF poster to go way over the line last night and wasn’t even trying too. It’s sad where we’ve gotten as a society. The funny thing is he was complaining about trump being an ass when he lost his mind.
That’s why I don’t post there much. People are way too sensitive
Which one?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Thanks I appreciate th...wait, what?

I'm sure we all agree that new people are welcome, but FFS can we at least ask them who they are before they start acting like they own the damn place?
Why change policy? STFU and GTFO have always worked in the past.

Why change policy? STFU and GTFO have always worked in the past.
I would argue it hasn't worked too well st all. I mean...look around.

Theres gotta be a happy medium between GTFO and How long you been here, can I get you a beer and wipe your butt? Please?

It’s funny because ten years ago I wouldn’t be caught dead in here. The PF has always been the scariest place on earth (and I’ve been through East St Louis, the sketch parts of Baltimore, sketch parts of DC, Norfolk (see East Ghent), and some sketch East TN places), but the Endzone was just weird to me. New wave after new wave of posters in the other forums and now this is the only place that doesn’t make me cringe. I think I really got here out of desperation for some sort of normal talk from fellow Tennesseans since I don’t get it anymore. The bane of Behr’s existence (golf challenge threads) are mostly responsible for me looking around here more.

It’s funny because ten years ago I wouldn’t be caught dead in here. The PF has always been the scariest place on earth (and I’ve been through East St Louis, the sketch parts of Baltimore, sketch parts of DC, Norfolk (see East Ghent), and some sketch East TN places), but the Endzone was just weird to me. New wave after new wave of posters in the other forums and now this is the only place that doesn’t make me cringe. I think I really got here out of desperation for some sort of normal talk from fellow Tennesseans since I don’t get it anymore. The bane of Behr’s existence (golf challenge threads) are mostly responsible for me looking around here more.
tl;dr

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and Souce
The first things I learned in the Zone were sup?, STFU, and GTFO. It made me who I am today.
Okay, well all I can say is we pride ourselves, at least I do, on not having any policies except to bring the Lulz. And when is the last time you told anyone but that weakass horseboy TFG to stfu or gtfo? Wtf are you doing besides crying about how it used to be while all these newbies are up in here crapping all over the joint?

Stfu and gtfo.

Okay, well all I can say is we pride ourselves, at least I do, on not having any policies except to bring the Lulz. And when is the last time you told anyone but that weakass horseboy TFG to stfu or gtfo? Wtf are you doing besides crying about how it used to be while all these newbies are up in here crapping all over the joint?

Stfu and gtfo.
tl;dr and stfu and gtfo

lutz

Would be nice if the Endzone had a group of brave men, maybe like 4, that could have a cool name and form like a brotherhood, a club of some sort, to watch over the Zone and handle stuff like this, or at least alert one of us peasant's so we could do something ourselves while they took care of much larger problems.

Maybe we should look into to something like this so we can restore some fawking order up in here.

tldr. stfu

VN Store

Back