Equipment truck in an accident

I would have expected something like this to happen the time the Vol Navy boat sank, the band member passed out on the field, and we lost to Georgia State.
Prayers that everyone involved is ok

Reactions: Volanta
Driver dipped into the supply of...

YHBR126c_VolLager_can-1.png

If sacrificing our equipment truck to the gods of football somewhere in the middle of nowhere, Arkansas, is the price we have to pay to beat the good teams, well...

...need to buy at least 2 more trucks.

Go Vols!

Serious note: hope driver is okay, as well as anyone else involved.

Think Danny White will raise ticket prices again to pay for a new equipment truck?
Looking closely this is Roane Transportation truck and trailer. Makes sense for the university to contract the trucking out rather than buying its own equipment and paying a driver... but being the AD Danny White is I'm sure he won't miss an opportunity to raise donation fund like he did with the goalposts that we tore down.

Being a truck driver myself, you're always a split second from something like this happening out there. Head on a swivel at all times. The way the wheels are mangled up it looks like this may have started with a tire blowout.

Looking closely this is Roane Transportation truck and trailer. Makes sense for the university to contract the trucking out rather than buying its own equipment and paying a driver... but being the AD Danny White is I'm sure he won't miss an opportunity to raise donation fund like he did with the goalposts that we tore down.

Being a truck driver myself, you're always a split second from something like this happening out there. Head on a swivel at all times. The way the wheels are mangled up it looks like this may have started with a tire blowout.

tire blowout what i thought too. scary situation hope everyone is 100% ok. luckily we got the week off to repair our big guy and get back on the road, lol

tire blowout what i thought too. scary situation hope everyone is 100% ok. luckily we got the week off to repair our big guy and get back on the road, lol

Probably gonna be out for a while. Even the trailer is f'ed up. The good news is that trucks and trailers are probably available for rent (I guess).

Reactions: Go Fight Win

VN Store

Back